Introductions

Hey guys!

I'm Scott. 28 y/o Christian living in Atlanta. I'm an IT Sales Rep, but more importantly a musician and a writer. I don't get to play nearly as much as I would like, but when I do play, I'm hoping to find some fellow believers to play with online.

Xbox Live Gamertag: BassGuitarJedi

Mostly playing:
Halo Reach
NBA 2k11 (which will be my Christmas present because my wife is awesome)

Hit me up!

Hey Feanel. What rpgs are you into? Which ones do you not like? I'm a big rpger, time-dependant.

Actually, I'm still pretty new to rpg's. A friend got me into Star Wars Saga Edition when it first came out. We branched out and started alternating between that and 7th Sea (d10). That's all I really played, but I've looked into d20 modern and DnD 4e.

Hey guys im jvincentjcv, i heard about the gaming website from facebook. i have to admit im curious what its like to be in a christian atmosphere while gaming. anywho, im a christian (soon to be off to "seminary" to be a pastor in the salvation army) i am also (obviously) a gamer who is tired of playing with crass and innappropriate guild members and the nonsense on trade chat.

I play world of Warcraft...
Muradin-Alliance/Horde-lvl 80 holy/prot paladin

Hey guys im jvincentjcv, i heard about the gaming website from facebook. i have to admit im curious what its like to be in a christian atmosphere while gaming. anywho, im a christian (soon to be off to "seminary" to be a pastor in the salvation army) i am also (obviously) a gamer who is tired of playing with crass and innappropriate guild members and the nonsense on trade chat.

I play world of Warcraft...
Muradin-Alliance/Horde-lvl 80 holy/prot paladin

Welcome! ...and look here: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showpost.php?p=397490&postcount=2

Shalom, my name is Ben Massada from Israel with Theological degrees on both Scriptures: Tanakh and NT. I am anxious to share what I know with others and to learn
what others can share with me. Thanks for welcoming me just in case.

New Guy

Hello from Arizona, one of the few places that does not recognize daylight savings time so I never have to reset my clock. I am a father of two and found CGA while tryiing to find a christian or clean server to play Black Ops on. I play mostly FPS games. Started with Counter Strike and now spend most of my limited game time in Call of Duty. I am very happy to have found CGA and hope to get to know some Christian brothers/sisters that enjoy frag'n as well.

LeadMagnet(CannonFodder)
Name in book of life:Shaun

Hello from Arizona, one of the few places that does not recognize daylight savings time so I never have to reset my clock. I am a father of two and found CGA while tryiing to find a christian or clean server to play Black Ops on. I play mostly FPS games. Started with Counter Strike and now spend most of my limited game time in Call of Duty. I am very happy to have found CGA and hope to get to know some Christian brothers/sisters that enjoy frag'n as well.

LeadMagnet(CannonFodder)
Name in book of life:Shaun

Welcome LeadMagnet, I am currently playing BC2 at the moment... I hope you enjoy our community! :)

Hello! My name is Colimarm.

Currently I play WoW mostly on Hydraxis, just rolled out my first Horde main, but mostly I am Alliance.

I also play Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, and i also do Air Traffic Control and fly on the VATSIM Network.

I have lurked for awhile, noting things in the forums to see if this is the place for me. I will confess, i am a Nihilist, but I respect others beliefs in a creator, I was raised baptist. You may be wondering "why is this guy here?" Well, i have noticed this place is a nice community, and i shall play nice too.

I cannot wait to fully immerse myself here, perhaps roll characters on your realms, or help people with VATSIM.

Good to be here!

-- Colimarm

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jeremy. I playing wow and my toons name is Fangerthan. I'm very Happy to actually have found a group of Christians to play with. It is so nice compared to the other guild's/groups that I have played with.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Welcome to the Alliance Colimarm and Jeremy. I'm not a WoW guy, but there are plenty of 'em around. Enjoy your stay.

Hello

Hi everyone, new to the board here and just introducing myself. I'm an avid World of Warcraft player on the European server Terenas, Alliance, and am keen to find other Christians playing on the same server. Alternatively I'd roll a new character on a server with an active Christian guild. Looking forward to getting in-game and demonstrating God's amazing love to fellow gamers.

hello

hello my name is Stephen i live in ohio. currently play WoW on stonemaul with my DK Angus with a funny A that i dont know how to type right now. looking forward to getting to know everyone better on WoW.

Back