Introductions

Hello , my name is Doug and my GT for Xbox Live is GBxR3FL3X . I am a fairly new follower of our lord and savior Jesus Christ . I had just received the gift of baptisim this previous month and have began my journey. Ever since then I have been looking for a community of fellow Christians to play and discuss video games together. I would like a good amount of people on my friends list so I can always have some quality people to play with. My favorite games to play are " Halo : Reach " , " Gears of War 2 " , and " Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 " . I also have both " Street Fighter IV " and " Super Street Fighter IV " , but I am not very good at them. Any FR to add to my friend's list would be greatly appreciated. ~God Bless~:D

Hi guys. I've just joined. My gaming interests are pretty diverse, at the moment I'm playing quite a lot of Gran Turismo Prologue, and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy :) I dabble in WoW every now and then. I'm also a web developer and own a site called Christian Gaming Forums, which I set up very recently.

Hello , my name is Doug and my GT for Xbox Live is GBxR3FL3X . I am a fairly new follower of our lord and savior Jesus Christ . I had just received the gift of baptisim this previous month and have began my journey. Ever since then I have been looking for a community of fellow Christians to play and discuss video games together. I would like a good amount of people on my friends list so I can always have some quality people to play with. My favorite games to play are " Halo : Reach " , " Gears of War 2 " , and " Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 " . I also have both " Street Fighter IV " and " Super Street Fighter IV " , but I am not very good at them. Any FR to add to my friend's list would be greatly appreciated. ~God Bless~:D
Welcome to CGA, Doug!. If you're looking to get involved with the clans, such as our Xbox Live chapter, be sure to apply with Tribe of Judah, too. Just head over to www.toj.cc to do that.

I like your list of games. I'm a bit of a fighting game fan myself. I don't have Live Gold right now, but feel free to add me to your friends list (GT: Kendrik The Red).

Hi guys. I've just joined. My gaming interests are pretty diverse, at the moment I'm playing quite a lot of Gran Turismo Prologue, and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy :) I dabble in WoW every now and then. I'm also a web developer and own a site called Christian Gaming Forums, which I set up very recently.
Thanks for joining us, straylight. Another web developer, eh? Cool stuff. I have one of those two-year degrees in dev, too. I'll have to take a look at your forum later.

Yay for gaming diversity. Double yay for the Jedi Knight series. Like I said to Doug above, be sure to check in with Tribe of Judah if you haven't done so already; you may find a chapter (or several) that appeals to you.

Sorry for the delay on the greetings, guys. I try to give a welcome if nobody else has within a day or two. Looks like my obsession with Dissidia: Final Fantasy for the last few days has caused me to miss your posts.

Last edited:
Hey all! Pretty new here, found y'all a while back, but never got around to registering until now. Lets see, a little about me... I am former military for 4 years with one deployment to Afghanistan, and now working with the Department of Corrections here in Colorado as a Correctional Officer. I accepted the Lord a while back when I was a kid, but my faith really only became my own after being deployed and I saw God work.

Now, as for why I am here...looking for a good group of Christians that I can game with. My Xbox 360 name is HeroOfGods, (don't ask, its been a long time, lol)...I play just about any FPS or RPG there is on the console. I also play WoW, though not as seriously as I used to while in the military. Was an officer in a hard-core raiding guild...that got old. And of course, I am now playing FFXIV, so looking to join up with your guys linkshell there...brand new though, so bear with me.

And that's about it I guess. Good to be here, and hope to be able to get to know some of ya soon!

New Arrival

Hi :D

I've logged countless hours in Star Wars Galaxies, EQ and EQ2, and WOW.

I am looking forward to Star Wars The Old Republic when it eventually comes out.

Currently I just started EQ Mac Edition

Welcome to the forum, Lykos and Blatimus. Thanks for joining us. I definitely recommend checking out a Tribe of Judah chapter or two that interests you.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi all :D

I am a conservative, old fashioned, christian housewife and homeschool mom. That does not stop me from liking gaming ;)

I have been on a gaming hiatus for awhile now. Life was too crazy and stressful to add gaming into the mix. But I have the itch. My husband got me into WoW about a 2 years ago and I play on and off (two of my kids play too). I am probably going to reactivate my account this weekend now that I have a little handle on my spiritual and family life and I think I have some time for leisure.

I found this forum because I was searching out different perspectives on if WoW is something a christian should play. I found a very helpful post here on that very topic.

My two mains are on Cairne, but I would like to find some fellow Christians to join up with even if it is on another server. Like others have said it would be wonderful to play and chat with guildies who are not speaking with potty mouths and flirting, etc!

Welcome Lykos and Blatimus! Blatimus, serious MMO'er I see. Lykos, I'm glad to see the service bring you to the Lord. I'm also a recent member of CGA, my intro is just a page back. I'll be happy to join in any shared games with you both. (also, I suggest check ToJ's Xbox Live chapter, Lykos.)

Last edited:
GB4G, how did I miss your post? Welcome! Personally, I think WoW is a well-made game, and if I had more time and money would probably partake of it as well. But--and I realize you have family and time already invested in WoW, which gives it a whole metagame element of awesome--some time you might want to check out CoH. Why do I suggest this? Partially be cause I love it(see below)--it was my game of choice for about 3 years before I started waining. But also, when I have played WoW and from what I've heard, the community leaves something to be desired. CoH, on the other had, isn't as super popular (pun intended), and while that means it has a lower subscription, 90-98% of the people there are ernestly interested in CoX as a game and a community. Friendly, helpful people almost everywhere you go.
Let me know if that ever sounds interesting to you and yours--I think a team of 4 right off the bat could be pretty neat.
(Obviously, I'm not talking about all the great CGA folk here when speaking of WoW. :) )

-]DES[-Cactus;400960 said:
-]DES[-Cactus of the Double Edged Sword clan,
I play a few games including tf2.
Welcome to the forum, Cactus. Hope you enjoy your time here. I know a bunch of people are all about that TF2.

Roragar, WoW, Argent Dawn Server

Hi All,

I am glad to have come across a group like this. I am looking forward to the great discussions about God, gaming, and life that my friend says goes on here.

Peace,

Randvader

Hi All,

I am glad to have come across a group like this. I am looking forward to the great discussions about God, gaming, and life that my friend says goes on here.

Peace,

Randvader

hey, I know you! :D
Pssh. Cheating. :p

Well, Randvader, here's a greeting from someone who doesn't know you:

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you already have an idea of how things go here, so I hope you enjoy it.

-Kenny

Hi everyone. My name's Ani and I've never played an MMO with a group of Christian people before. I'm not really into MMOs anymore but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm thinking about Everquest 2. Anyway, nice to know about this group. God Bless us all.

Hi UberX, welcome! Well, we're not all about MMOs. There's also FPS computer games and Xbox and PS3 focuses. Sadly, I haven't heard of a Civ party or anything. ;)

introooooo

Hey there!

I'm a 360 Gamer and I joined the site because I want to be connected with other Christians. Frankly, I'm tired of playing with other players who are so negative when they game. Anyways! Looking forward to being a member of the community. :)

Hey there!

I'm a 360 Gamer and I joined the site because I want to be connected with other Christians. Frankly, I'm tired of playing with other players who are so negative when they game. Anyways! Looking forward to being a member of the community. :)
Sweet. Be sure to hit up Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Chapter if you haven't already. What games do you like to play?

Welcome to the Alliance.

Welcome Ethikos! Hope to see a list of games you play in the XBL chapter forum soon! (Might already be there, haven't checked yet...)

Back