Introductions

Christian

Hello everyone :)

My real name is Christian, and I was previously playing with CGA in LOTRO, but recently quit the game for at least probably a long time because of personal frustrations with game play content developed recently.

Although I quit the game, I would like to stick with the group here. I then decided to sign up, and carry on with you guys despite playing SWG Legends now which is not a game which CGA has a guild in.

Could someone please send me a Discord link so I can re-connect to the CGA Discord channel, I would appreciate that.

/Edit

I did find a link to the Discord channel.

I got into the channel in Discord, but something seems odd -

I see no names in the general chat that I recognize. Is there perhaps a different Christian Gamers Aliiance? I used to see regular posts from Papillon, Ross, Gabriel (Whom lead the Bible Studies). I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:

Aleron

Eh?
Hello everyone :)

My real name is Christian, and I was previously playing with CGA in LOTRO, but recently quit the game for at least probably a long time because of personal frustrations with game play content developed recently.

Although I quit the game, I would like to stick with the group here. I then decided to sign up, and carry on with you guys despite playing SWG Legends now which is not a game which CGA has a guild in.

Could someone please send me a Discord link so I can re-connect to the CGA Discord channel, I would appreciate that.

/Edit

I did find a link to the Discord channel.

I got into the channel in Discord, but something seems odd -

I see no names in the general chat that I recognize. Is there perhaps a different Christian Gamers Aliiance? I used to see regular posts from Papillon, Ross, Gabriel (Whom lead the Bible Studies). I'm a bit confused.
Hello! Try this link to make sure it's the right one: https://discord.gg/cnDSxErc

Christian

Thanks Aleron for the reply :) I tried the link, and it sent me directly to the already existing CGA Discord channel. It looks like two different CGA's. Still, here I am, so I'll stick with it. (Forest Gump - Came this far... may as well keep going) Happy 4th and thanks again :)

Hey my names Will, not sure how often play or interact but I travel a lot and just got a gaming PC and would like to connect with fellow Christian Gamers. I enjoy all types of games but most recently played FPS games.

Olympicflex

Hey my name is Christopher. I am a Christian looking to game in warzone and Cold War with others christians. Also, I stream CoD and make clips. If you would like to play with me my username on psn is olympicflex.