Introductions

loot

Yes hello

I came here via Christian Crew TF2 servers and play on the ToJ TF2 server regularly as loot or as ghost life in game

bye

Hey I'm Joseph! I live in North Carolina. I'm a professional web developer and designer. In my free time, I enjoy studying the Word, working out, and playing video games. I am currently into Rocket League and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I play games primarily on my ps4.

Kendrik

Welcome, Joseph! I love Battlefront 2 this side of the shenanigans. Lots of fun.

We have a Discord too if you use that. That's where a lot of the day-to-day chatter takes place.

Hello all! I am Frostydog ( on Xbox One I am GeorgiaFrostyDog)! I play mostly Star Trek Online and I am getting back into DC Universe Online too! I am a backslidden Christian who is also finding his way back into the fold. I spent about 7 or 8 years trying to convince myself I did not believe and guess what....I still do. I am 53 years old (yeah) and I have three grown kids and four grandkids. Young at heart though...LOL!

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Hello all! I am Frostydog ( on Xbox One I am GeorgiaFrostyDog)! I play mostly Star Trek Online and I am getting back into DC Universe Online too! I am a backslidden Christian who is also finding his way back into the fold. I spent about 7 or 8 years trying to convince myself I did not believe and guess what....I still do. I am 53 years old (yeah) and I have three grown kids and four grandkids. Young at heart though...LOL!
Welcome to the forums! I believe we still have some Xbox folks around and you're always welcome to join the CGA Discord server and ask who plays what.