Introductions

Hello everyone :)

My real name is Christian, and I was previously playing with CGA in LOTRO, but recently quit the game for at least probably a long time because of personal frustrations with game play content developed recently.

Although I quit the game, I would like to stick with the group here. I then decided to sign up, and carry on with you guys despite playing SWG Legends now which is not a game which CGA has a guild in.

Could someone please send me a Discord link so I can re-connect to the CGA Discord channel, I would appreciate that.

/Edit

I did find a link to the Discord channel.

I got into the channel in Discord, but something seems odd -

I see no names in the general chat that I recognize. Is there perhaps a different Christian Gamers Aliiance? I used to see regular posts from Papillon, Ross, Gabriel (Whom lead the Bible Studies). I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)

My real name is Christian, and I was previously playing with CGA in LOTRO, but recently quit the game for at least probably a long time because of personal frustrations with game play content developed recently.

Although I quit the game, I would like to stick with the group here. I then decided to sign up, and carry on with you guys despite playing SWG Legends now which is not a game which CGA has a guild in.

Could someone please send me a Discord link so I can re-connect to the CGA Discord channel, I would appreciate that.

/Edit

I did find a link to the Discord channel.

I got into the channel in Discord, but something seems odd -

I see no names in the general chat that I recognize. Is there perhaps a different Christian Gamers Aliiance? I used to see regular posts from Papillon, Ross, Gabriel (Whom lead the Bible Studies). I'm a bit confused.
Hello! Try this link to make sure it's the right one: https://discord.gg/cnDSxErc

Thanks Aleron for the reply :) I tried the link, and it sent me directly to the already existing CGA Discord channel. It looks like two different CGA's. Still, here I am, so I'll stick with it. (Forest Gump - Came this far... may as well keep going) Happy 4th and thanks again :)

Hey my names Will, not sure how often play or interact but I travel a lot and just got a gaming PC and would like to connect with fellow Christian Gamers. I enjoy all types of games but most recently played FPS games.

Hey my name is Christopher. I am a Christian looking to game in warzone and Cold War with others christians. Also, I stream CoD and make clips. If you would like to play with me my username on psn is olympicflex.

Welcome to the forums, @HansTheCowTipper and @Olympicflex!

Hey my names Will, not sure how often play or interact but I travel a lot and just got a gaming PC and would like to connect with fellow Christian Gamers. I enjoy all types of games but most recently played FPS games.

Will, our Discord server is a great place for connecting with Christian gamers in real time. We have roles for several FPS games, including Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, and Deep Rock Galactic, that you and others can ping when you're looking to play with others. Hope to see on our Discord!

Hey my name is Christopher. I am a Christian looking to game in warzone and Cold War with others christians. Also, I stream CoD and make clips. If you would like to play with me my username on psn is olympicflex.

Christopher, I saw that you made your way to our Discord server, so welcome to our forums, too! If you'd like, you're welcome to share a link to your YouTube, Twitch, or other channels. I don't play CoD myself (in large part because I'm terrible at military shooters like CoD and a little better at arena shooters like Unreal Tournament and Quake), but I'd expect that others on our Discord play.

Hey everyone,

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day, I've been searching for fellow christians who enjoy gaming especially MMO's like eso. Glad to have found this community. I joined the discord as well. :)

Dylanjp12

Hi I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I just joined and don't know where everything is on here yet. I play on xbox live and my gamertag is Dylanjp12 on there. I joined this site because I was looking for a place to find some fellow Christians to play with sometime, everyone i play with is always cussing constantly and being jerks about everything. If you would like to play with me sometime send me a friend request and we'll play :) God Bless you all
Hey Dylan - awesome to meet you! I'm looking to research creating a Christian Metaverse if you wana chat about that? DM me on FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/heatherinflorence

Hello all, I am making my first post here. I play MW2 on xbox live. Gamertag is Irish Unsub, and my son is XxNCRangerxX. I play HC and regular. I found this site for the same reasons dylanjp12 did. I did find out that my sons live account cannot hear any talking. I would love to have enough Christian friends online that I can play quality games with quality ppl all the time. I live in Alaska, so my time is 4 hrs behind ET. Send me an invite.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called children of God" Matt 5:9
Hey there! awesome to meet you! I'm looking to research creating a Christian Metaverse if you wana chat about that? DM me on FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/heatherinflorence

Welcome to the forums, @HansTheCowTipper and @Olympicflex!

Will, our Discord server is a great place for connecting with Christian gamers in real time. We have roles for several FPS games, including Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, and Deep Rock Galactic, that you and others can ping when you're looking to play with others. Hope to see on our Discord!

Christopher, I saw that you made your way to our Discord server, so welcome to our forums, too! If you'd like, you're welcome to share a link to your YouTube, Twitch, or other channels. I don't play CoD myself (in large part because I'm terrible at military shooters like CoD and a little better at arena shooters like Unreal Tournament and Quake), but I'd expect that others on our Discord play.
Hey Christopher, awesome to meet you! I'm looking to research creating a Christian Metaverse if you wana chat about that? DM me on FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/heatherinflorence

Hello all! I'm new to this site. I was googling christian guilds for Wow and stumbled upn this site. I am looking to start a christian guild on Chrommagus (US) Horde side. I play a belf Priest and I would like to run heroics, and get achievements, all in a safe clean environment. As of right now i am simply trying to come up with a good name and get some people to sign my charter. Anyways, I thought i'd stop in a say hi!

Jason
Hey Jason, awesome to meet you! I'm looking to research creating a Christian Metaverse if you wana chat about that? DM me on FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/heatherinflorence

Hey Everyone, just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself. I roll a Holy/Disc Priest on Uldaman and am looking into creating a guild on my server to promote the Gospel (all help is welcome). Outside of the game, I'm in the process of equipping for Collegiate Ministry; or in other words I'm in Seminary in New Orleans. Look forward to getting to know y'all and possibly playing along side some.

- Chap
Hi Chaplain Z, awesome to meet you! I'm looking to research creating a Christian Metaverse if you wana chat about that? DM me on FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/heatherinflorence

Hi Chaplain Z, awesome to meet you! I'm looking to research creating a Christian Metaverse if you wana chat about that? DM me on FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/heatherinflorence
To Heather, or other people reading this, I was not sure if Heather was a spammer or someone new to using forums so I approved them. Please note new members have to be approved before their posts are visible and it can take a day or two. That's why your posts were not showing Heather if you were frustrated (she deleted one with a frustrated message which makes me think she is human). Also note most traffic has moved to our Discord if you want to find people to talk about a "Christian Metaverse" :) . Though I'm not entirely sure what that is. Regardless welcome to our forums, sorry for the wait, and hope you are real. If you are not and another admin judges differently please delete my embarrassing conversation with a bot :p .

Last edited:
Hi Friends, I'm Tom!

I found CGA when it was put into my heart to search Google for Christian Gamers Alliance, I had no idea that this exists.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if there is anyone here who would be willing to work on creating a video game to help reach people with the message of Christ.

Your Friend & Brother in Christ
~Tom W.

Hi Friends, I'm Tom!

I found CGA when it was put into my heart to search Google for Christian Gamers Alliance, I had no idea that this exists.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if there is anyone here who would be willing to work on creating a video game to help reach people with the message of Christ.

~Tom W.
Hi Tom welcome to the forums! I've long had the same dream but I'm not in a place where I can invest any time in such things. You may want to try https://christiangamedevelopersconference.com/ but currently some of the pages do not load for me for some reason. I hope it will fair better for you!

Hi everyone! Happy 2022! I'm a Christian composer presently focusing on writing piano solos for the FJH Music Co. I've collaborated with others in several game jams. I'm looking to score a whole indie game and/or write for a children's TV show (have no idea how to connect with that industry). My music's on soundcloud (andrea moon 3). Very excited to find this group.

Hi Friends, I'm Tom!

~Tom W.
I'd be interested in scoring the music

Hi everyone! Happy 2022! I'm a Christian composer presently focusing on writing piano solos for the FJH Music Co. I've collaborated with others in several game jams. I'm looking to score a whole indie game and/or write for a children's TV show (have no idea how to connect with that industry). My music's on soundcloud (andrea moon 3). Very excited to find this group.
Welcome to the forums!

I don't recall if our forums allow new members to post links, so I thought I'd post the link to your soundcloud for others to enjoy:
EDIT: Ope, look at that! The forums automagically converted the link to a soundcloud embed.

We occasionally have aspiring game developers and designers find their way to our forums. Game devs and content creators like our very own @The Mighty Gerbil (who has made some of my favorite Team Fortress 2 maps) may be able to point you to resources and help connect you with folks in the industry.

Back