INTEREST??

mayday mayday my account is down lol

"slight weapons malfunction"

um well my biling cycle was for the 5th but what i didnt know was that when i switched to gtc it went to the 2nd doh so im not able to get in today day of all days the devil hates us coming together in Jesus's name =( but snafu ill be back up and running tomorrow or later this eveing

i skiped the tutorial =P did just fine
but then again i have tons of time to monkey around

also skype me the like is here ------------------->

my client keeps crasing not sure if it is my wifi or my eve i my need to uninstall and reinstall but IF i do I will BE BACK im really wanting to make this my ministry and the devil is not wanting me to be on =(

dpkick.gif

tee hee I found this on CCGR. You don't deserve to die, though, don't worry. It's a joke.

You know you were addicted to eve online when you look back and remember how free time was expressed as the time outside of when skills ended.

ok im back from my weekend away and ready to play =) also i have a line on Team speak i can get 15 slots for 10m isk so let me know what you think

Well I changed my mind again, I was out mowing the lawn thinking "You know I think I said the wrong thing. I really dig that game!" so the problem is... say I can mine a given ore and then go to a station and sell it and do that for an hour a day. Let's say I can fill my hold and go sell every, oh, 5 minutes. (for the sake of argument, I mean. I haven't timed it) So then I'd be making, say, 15,000 every five minutes. Over an hour, that would get me... 300,000 (correct me if I'm wrong). If I do an hour a day (and sometimes I can't, but for the sake of argument let's say I can) for 30 days, then my profit would be 9,000,000 ISK. Problem is, for 30 day timecards they usually go for like what, 150 million, right? 150-200 or something, unless I didn't remember the number right. Is there a good way to make money that I can do so that I can play for "free" and yet not spend every waking moment on EVE just working?

as of now because i view this as my ministry im going to try to cover anyone and everyones gtcs as much as i can or a % of what i can and yes a 30 is 150m ish and i always take care of my acc first but that being said i am more than willing to help anyone out esp the non Christians among us makes it easier to witness =b

and to answer soups question about easy money missions rock for money just need two to do the 3s safely and 3+ to do the 4s safe ly

yeah I did a mish within the allotted time for da bonus and got some extra cash... like 100,000 total (well about that, it was like 120 something but you get the idea)

Yeah...missions where you fight badies are the best for cash. Not only do you isk for the mission, and doing the bonus....you also get cash for each badie you kill......THEN you can sell the junk you loot from the wrecks...so it's cash all a round. AND if that wasn't cool enough.....lot's of fighting missions (least the early ones) take place in either the current system, ,or one system over....so less travel time!

well if you were on more you would have more or at least if you were on more with me =) i have made 70m inthe last week not really trying

well if you were on more you would have more or at least if you were on more with me =) i have made 70m inthe last week not really trying

1. I have n000b characters.
2. Been a teensy bit busy
3. it cost 150-200m for a time card, doesn't it?

On one character (the one in the corp, gotta get the other registered with teh corp) I have 3 mil, and that was because I received a lot of help

Back