INTEREST??

Cloud G

• Does anyone have any interest in EVE?
  • Does anyone here still play?
  • Anyone know other Christian groups who may be interested in it?

monthly fees ftl
Yes, yes, that was constructive. -_-

Back to the topic at hand, there doesn't seem to be a large and cohesive EVE Online player base in the United States. Only a certain percentage of online gamers are Christian, and even fewer hear of or want to join a Christian gaming group.

But if there's sufficient interest in reviving our EVE Online chapter, I'm down wit' it.

yeah, 14.95 is a big down side. It's right on par with WoW and FF. You can buy a 90 day code which brings the cost down to like 13-14 a month. Nice thing is that you don't have to signup for a subscription, your character advances when you're not online, and if you set it up right, he'll advance even whe you don't have time left on you account. ie: there's a skill that is going to take 27 days to learn, and you're at the end of your 30 day card. You simple set that skill to train, and mark down 27 days on your calendar. You don't pay that month, but when you come back....your character has the skill trained.

A post on an EVE Online fan site forum may go a long way in determining the demand for an EVE Online chapter.

eve online

Hello my even online char is max1488

i have been playing for months and thinking about starting a christian mmo forum/website with teamspeak and low and behold there all ready is one =)

Hello my even online char is max1488

i have been playing for months and thinking about starting a christian mmo forum/website with teamspeak and low and behold there all ready is one =)
Hm, not quite. Tribe of Judah's EVE Online Chapter Leader stepped down shortly after the chapter's creation and we haven't found a person to take up the mantle since.

Since you seem to have an interest in EVE Online, would you be interested in taking over the now Inactive chapter?

Hm, not quite. Tribe of Judah's EVE Online Chapter Leader stepped down shortly after the chapter's creation and we haven't found a person to take up the mantle since.

Since you seem to have an interest in EVE Online, would you be interested in taking over the now Inactive chapter?

sure but i would like to keep my current corp because i have a corp mate that im witnessing to we run missions = )

just eve mail me max1488

i want to trun this into a ministry to others and have good clean fun

Eve is very corp based, it benefits the end player to be in a corp and the corp gets tax from the players in its base. If you are going to run a corp you have the be aggressive and have a good reputation. Unfortunately probably 25% will war deck a "Christian" corp out of spite, which is very very costly, especially if you lack the capital to take it.

Switching corps is hard, you get to know the others in the corp very well and bond with them. Within 1-2 weeks with a corp you can be "one of the guys", it really is unique. The game can get emotional when your piloting ships that cost 50+ million and the missiles start flying.

Unfortunately I stopped playing eve and switched over to Second Life, which lets me practice my coding skills on their scripting language and have already made a few friends.

Oh yeah...wery wery cool stuff.....

better to be there!

EVE is definately a place Christians need to be. I've got a model on how to start a corp, and get BIG in the EVE world. Only thing is, we'd need a lot of people willing to be online ready to fight.

Last edited:
so when are you all going to join my corp btw it is not overtly Christian so i dont think we would be at war all the time i just want to use it as a tool to get to know non Christians and speak Truth in to thier lives as well as fellowship with other Christians online =)

Well my corps goal is that everyone makes enough isk currently 150m a month to pay for the game so you can all play for free =) as well as witness

I just gotta re-activate my account, and see about getting all my stuff moved. My BS, and covops.....along with fittings and minerals are sitting out in 0.0.......gonna take some work to either recover them.....

could just put everything and escrow and start over...

How do you proposes to make that much isk? And at that rate.....it'd be really easy to start a "free frigate" program for newbies. I've got an alt with the pretty good refining and build skills.....and BPOs.....just would need to secure for manufacturing time.

dudes im making like 200m + per week got to remember im disabled and dont do much else if you will make your self available when your on to do harder missions then we can make it happen

right now im running with one other guy and he is from denmark so not always on when im on so if you guys can be on more when im on then we can make even more

ps btw contact me in game or let me send you a 14day free trial invite via email. my in game name is max1488 or pm me your email to send you an invite and what not

Last edited:
Back