INTEREST??

dudes im making like 200m + per week got to remember im disabled and dont do much else if you will make your self available when your on to do harder missions then we can make it happen

right now im running with one other guy and he is from denmark so not always on when im on so if you guys can be on more when im on then we can make even more

ps btw contact me in game or let me send you a 14day free trial invite via email. my in game name is max1488 or pm me your email to send you an invite and what not

If there's a guarantee that I can play indefinitely or a least for a long[ish] time without a monthly fee, I would be ecstatic! I just want to know if this is a hypothetical thing or if it's planned for a long time from now or WHATEVER but if you have the resources here and now... :D

EDIT: How much isk a month do you need for it to be paid for?

If there's a guarantee that I can play indefinitely or a least for a long[ish] time without a monthly fee, I would be ecstatic! I just want to know if this is a hypothetical thing or if it's planned for a long time from now or WHATEVER but if you have the resources here and now... :D

EDIT: How much isk a month do you need for it to be paid for?

right now 150isk = 30d gtc(game time code) eve has an in game feature for this so we wont be in violation of their TOS i have already paid for one month this way (it makes the wife happy) and i am ready to pay for another month this week(would have been a 90d GTC but i lost two ships and got ransomed by a pirate yarrrrrrr) so it is very do able if you put in the time or when we join forces more isk perhr for the corp ill keep track of who puts in what time to div up the corp cash and so on so if some one puts in alot of time but still falls a little short then we can help some by some i mean 5ish million is all that is in the corp acc now we have a .5 % corp tax just about as low as you can go with out going to 0

What part of space are you running missions in mate? My main is in metropolis now. Still haven't moved stuff out of 0.0...but I'm up for running missions, or ratting.

It will take a month or two to get self sustaining probably. Starting off the initial income is horrible. Starting off you can tote with the big boys and gather loot that drops (as lots of it drops and you can go a heck of alot faster in a smaller ship). I really appreciate that as I like to be lazy and just blow stuff up.

I am really considering getting a time card and starting over. iirc I had 210m isk but I never bothered to buy a gtc as I needed to drop the game to concentrate on school.

LOL.....i lost interest in EVE after there wasn't much interest here......after reading the posts the last few days, I'm ready to go again!

For starting players, I'll put up the isk to buy frigates.......unless I have them (I run Caldari, and Minmatar....and can build Merlins and Rifters) And, I'll toss in fittings.

I wont be doing anything in the next few days as I just got outta school and sleep is a precious commodity and I will be starting work and school again :\ I would be willing to help people through missions as I have a drake that can tank pretty much every level 3 mission and some lvl4s.

If this moves forward I will commit to buying a GTC this weekend and joining you guys.

right now im running 3s solo my corp mate and i tried to run a 4 but we pulled one of the hardest 4s and got pawned but it would have been worth 24m just in kills =( it is still open for the next few days i have 6m sp he has about the same we are both minamar and we are in molden heath area but our bace is pretty far away just convo me in game if you already play or send me your email and ill send out invites

I don't have the status to run 3s or 4s on my own......Spent too much time in 0.0 ratting, and PvP. I've got a drake in empire, and a raven in 0.0. Most of my suff is still out there. I can pull a ton of builds and info for beginers as well as verterans

You don't wanna haul from where it is...(most of it is in the station in C-J in insmother.....deep in RED territory) And I don't believe you'd have the rights to dock at any of the stations in that area. Thanks though. OH!....before I forget, my i game name is "Issac Gains". Soon as I get logged back in, I'll add you to my friends list, and see if you're on.

well if i cant dock i could wait out side and let you jet cans and i just pick them in a empty space just gang warp together it would flag me to you unless you joined my corp first

no worries mate. I apperciate the offer. The area is swarming with goons....literally. i've got a hauler out there i can use to bring stuff in. where is your current base of operations?

Also, C$, give the trial a try. Post any question you've got like character creation, or whatever..... we"ve got enough resources here to answer pretty much any questions.

Tratokard II - Moon 1 - CONCORD Bureau is HQ but were working out of molten heath right now for faction and a nice L4 mission base in high sec...............also at this time we are minamar only but if we get some members i can train some other ceo skills or hand over ceo ship to some one else

well, my main is Caldari, and I've got a minmatar alt for hauling/mining/production/reseach. when do you usually play? It'll be a little bit before i leave the corp i'm in...so no rush on training anything.....but i could run missions with ya

well im on from 0730cst untill about 2330cst most days this weekend i will be off as i have a family reunion to attend but those are the times im on if you cant catch me some time in there well then you have problems =P my corp chat is mmm and eve mail is set to free as well as convo also you can turn on skype it is my main messaging system

Back