INTEREST??

lol....THAT'S the key.some skills literally take a month to train.......SO exams, papers....family events.....it's all about timing.

any ideas/questions of races/ships types?

well let me tell you this i was dead broke last friday and now i have 121m isk and more than 100m worth of stuff on the market so if i can make one months worth of isk in a "week" lets say........then the rest of you should be able to do so in just under a month btw if you are short druing your 14d trial ill front you some isk to start you off that goes for anyone that falls a little short this is a one month deal until i get paid back and i only do this after my month is paid for other wise wife not happy =P BTW make a minmatar char

Roger that. Thanks a bunch, man! I've wanted to play this game since like... well, for a very long time. :D

One question, though--how much time, collectively, does it take to earn that needed 150k to pay for the subscription, on average? I mean, it sounds like it could easily be made in a month but it might be one of those things where I'd need to be on two hours a day every day for the whole month to pay, at least until I get moderately wealthy (waste no money, I suppose :\)

yeah, it can be a bit of a slow start. But unlike other MMOs in EVE there's no newbie land, and there's no place you can't go...

Also...... GRAB THIS APP It's called EVEmon and it'll help DRAMATICALLY. Basically it's an encyclopedia to ships. models, skills...and it'll elp you plan out when to train things you you can be offline while things train!

btw...there were some problems with it....I've tested this version and it works.

one more thing. Is there an initial cost or is it just "download and play"

EDIT: I checked and there's an initial cost of 19.99... I have already bought a game recently and was hoping not to spend

down load and play then there is a 5 dollar charge for the game when you "buy" it but as you will be paying with isk i dont know how that works =)

NOPE. just download the trial. Then you add in a game time code and skip the $19. It's sortof a scam.

doh i had to pay for the first two months cc style looks like i got burned =( and yes it took me two months to get with the program partly because i didnt know about it and partly because i was outfitting and what not

This is where i buy codes from: http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/eve_online They email you the code. I've never dealt with CCP. If there's enough people buying code from here, we can 'partner' with the store....basically they give whoever sets up the account a link to their store, they can tell who's account goes to what link and they send you cash (30 cents a time code) for everyone that follows the link to buy a code.

my client keeps crasing not sure if it is my wifi or my eve i my need to uninstall and reinstall but IF i do I will BE BACK im really wanting to make this my ministry and the devil is not wanting me to be on =(

Back