If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
what bout donut holes?? those are fairly decent

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Feb. 11 2004,1:08)]why not die with clog areteries?  at least you'll die happy having ate REAL food
biggrin.gif
Amen to that. Im a whole milk fan "red top". I dont see how anyone can drink the 2% stuff.

we use to have a little bakery right around the corner from my house an they made the best donut in the world.

It was a cream-filled powered. The powder was chocolat, and the cream inside was chocolat.

it was GREAT!

but they went bust
sad.gif

has anyone actually sat down and read this from start to finish? it's kinda disturbing how often we can switch subject in a topic about eating yourself o_O

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Mar. 04 2004,7:50)]has anyone actually sat down and read this from start to finish? it's kinda disturbing how often we can switch subject in a topic about eating yourself o_O
Elite did.

it drove him crazy. Notice he hasn't been on the cs server in a while. no cs access in crazy bin
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Mar. 04 2004,7:50)]has anyone actually sat down and read this from start to finish? it's kinda disturbing how often we can switch subject in a topic about eating yourself o_O
Ya I read the whole thing as well. You cant expect much from a thread asking if you were a hotdog would you eat yourself.
smile.gif

yeah u can, just look at the magnifacance in the entire educational subject of scientifical anologies that could one day benefit man kind

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Mar. 04 2004,5:02)]yeah u can, just look at the magnifacance in the entire educational subject of scientifical anologies that could one day benefit man kind
WHAT?!?!?

Maybe I read it too fast but it about made my brain explode.

lol srry, im actually very well erudite. and can act it in any given situation that may happen to occur and any given time. hehehe side effects of being home schooled :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Mar. 04 2004,10:42)]We definitely need to figure out how to clone hotdogs.
no we don't.

we need to figure out how to REPLICATE hotdogs.

i.e. how Star Trek gets their food
biggrin.gif

star trek
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
who watches that anymore??? i thought it died a long time ago.

/me slaps Atown

Science Fiction NEVER dies.

there's dvd's, videos, memories....

/me waiting for Space 1999 to come out on DVD....

star wars and trek are WAY different. though both are cults since some people beleive in the "force" but serously star trek sucks *holds up CT shield*

Back