If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
THANKYOU FOR BUMPING THIS FOR ME! and actually wouldt a dog taste list a hotdog?

i thought stergeon and dogfish were seperate plus found in different areas, where could u fish this "stergeon dog"?

the dog part was from hot dog. Its a hot dog made of sturgeon. i once went fishing for sturgeon but never caught one.

stergeon are fun to try n catch
biggrin.gif

yeah, I still haven't caught one. Have u caught one before.
I want to catch a blue fin tuna and then sell it for like $10k.
I caught a dogfish once. It got caught traped in my crab trap. Their pretty ugly.
Did u ever think this thread would reach 45 pages.

heck yeah i believe we can get this topic to 100 if we try and ive tried to get stergeon but never have, i set a line on a boat and left it while i ate breakfast on the shore, all of a sudden the line was reeling and by the time i ran to the boat (faster than a normal human) the line went dead >_<

and i get dogfish every now n then when i fish off a dock in our peninsoula

cool, I've gone fishing many times never caught a fish once, except for the one in my crab trap. I catch alot of crabs though.

River for fishing.
Sea for crabs, its pretty nice because I live like 20 min away from the beach.

nice on the pininsoula we have many docks and one is like 1/2 mile away so i prolly should try and do some crabin sometime.

I like it better than fishing because everytime u pull the trap up, there's something in it.

chicken,
don't put any fish in your trap I've seen seals take the whole trap trying to get at the fish

Back