Goblit, Avesther and Bannard go on a Road Trip!

Hikers, bikers, and your cold water doesn't have ice floating in it atm...so no worries here. We like history, science, nature and learning stuff. The little one is 13 but he is bigger than me.

Ice floats in water?

If you guys like to learn, there are the Bolsa Chica Wetlands which is right next to Huntington Beach, some nice things to look at before our society ruins it :\

Too bad I have to work on Tuesday the 22, it would have been nice to do the site seeing stuff. Duet is good at remembering the good historical sites though. Virginia City is cool, has a great candy store too, old fashioned bars, mine etc. As for dinner.... wish we had a Camelot's Castle where you eat while watching knights joust, or something like that, but Reno is behind the times in dinner entertainment unless you want a stage show and those can be a bit spendy. Lots of Buffet's though... good eatins.

New York scares the bagesus out of me. I ain't stepping foot on the coast that hosts that city!!!

I tell you what, lets compromise. I won't go near the city of a million deaths and you guys can come to Calgary, in the country that hasn't had a thousand deaths. :)

pft east coast!

u guys r completely missing Spokane! u just have to go through seatle but NOOO u ignore spokane! spokane is coolio!

What about Neb! There is allot of... umm... CORN!! and umm... corn, and the corn huskers... and trees, no wait that isn't true... cross that last part off... but we have corn!

What about Neb! There is allot of... umm... CORN!! and umm... corn, and the corn huskers... and trees, no wait that isn't true... cross that last part off... but we have corn!

Sounds like Saskatchewan...but they don't have anything as tall as corn I don't think lol.

You should try for the Univeristy of Nebraska angle!

I mean who would not want to come to a state where when the state university plays a football game the stadium becomes the THIRD LARGEST CITY IN THE STATE!

LOL, this is true...I think if you counted everyone BBQing in a 5 block radius of the stadium that just hang out and listen to the game on the radio it would be the second largest.

This was one of the hard things to get use to living here. I say football I mean NFL, they mean Husker Football. (There is no other)

You should try for the Univeristy of Nebraska angle!

I mean who would not want to come to a state where when the state university plays a football game the stadium becomes the THIRD LARGEST CITY IN THE STATE!

What's wrong with that? That's what happens in PA at PSU....third largest city on home game days. Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are obviously the largest all the time.

The Beaches on the East Coast are much better then the West Coast ones...Myrtle Beach...

We also have some nice mountains near here and a zoo one of the largest to be exact...also We have Disney World and Sea World on the East Coast so much better then that psshh..psssh...Disneyland place.

ya well u have icthus and me on the west coast! thats enough to uproot your family and move! hahaha

and i know we arent the only ones but i cant think of anyone else atm :)

I'd love to go visit the east coast but it is an unfeasable road trip for us. There is a lot of road between Calgary and Florida, or Calgary and New York or Calgary and Prince Edward Island or Calgary and Pitsburgh.

The only thing the East Coast has that the west coast doesn't is .... uhhhh... hmmmmmm.... errrrr..... New Jersy?

They did say that they were into history, and the East Coast definitely has us beat there. But that's about it.

The only thing the East Coast has that the west coast doesn't is .... uhhhh... hmmmmmm.... errrrr..... New Jersy?

And you can have it if you want it.

The water on the East Coast is warm... unlike the Pacific.

Back