Goblit, Avesther and Bannard go on a Road Trip!

Goblit

Now that tax time is over I convinced the accountant to take some time off work.

The attached is a plan of where we are heading.

We would love to see as many friends along the way as we can as we venture into a foreign land.

Advice on good (cheaper) hotels and restaurants would be awesome! Know something fun to do that is on our route? We would love to hear about it!

http://members.shaw.ca/tkoss/goblittrip.htm

Anyone want to join us on Friday May 18th in Disneyland?..... <wonders if Grodester will be the one dressed up as Mickey Mouse>

So, you will be in Disney the 18th? Is that the 8th day?

Only one day in Disney?

I am trying to put dates on your numbers...

You are leaving the 11th?

When we will be sleeping where:

Friday, May 11th Revelstoke, BC Canada

Saturday and Sunday Vancouver, BC, Canada

Monday Portland, Oregon,

Tuesday Redding, California (or somewhere around there driving through big red trees)

Wednesday San Francisco

Thursday and Friday LA

Saturday(eve) through Tuesday San Jose/San Francisco area with possible overnight trip to Reno

Wednesday Redding, California

Thursday Portland, Oregon

Friday Vancouver, BC , Canada

Saturday, Revelstoke, BC Canada

Wow, that sounds like alot of fun! If you guys do make it to Reno, what day do you think you'd be here? If it's a day trip, maybe we could go see Lake Tahoe (only 25 minutes from our house) or Virginia City, the Country's largest Historical Landmark (also only 25 minutes from our house), or both. Then dinner with Schmeea, Joreena, Abital and myself! :)

OMGsh ITS LIKE FATE THAT I POP ON AGAIN AND SEE THAT YOU GUYS ARE COMING TO CALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quit that job for Track season and such, getting a job at vans, waiting for my call to get an interview...but if all possible I will try to meet you good people in person and say my hellos, and give some advice that you will lose mucho amount of dollars at d-land. Very expensive, if i still worked there I would hook up the tickets, the 2-day passes, the 50% discount, and free drinks at the lost bar in dland hotel. Seriously though if you like hamburgers eat In-N-Out...I love it there I get the Double-Double Animal Style Mhmmmm.... Visit the beaches, Newport/Huntington Pier, tell me when you guys go to a beach if you do and I'll be glad to hook up with you guys there and eat or something. I'm a beach bum.

So do I read it right that you'll be in the LA area on the 17th and 18th? What specific plans, if any, do you have while you're in the area?

17th is open

18th is DISNEYLAND!

19th beach (in the morning...if I can get Avesther to stop talking about sharks so that my son will actually go in)

Wow, that sounds like alot of fun! If you guys do make it to Reno, what day do you think you'd be here? If it's a day trip, maybe we could go see Lake Tahoe (only 25 minutes from our house) or Virginia City, the Country's largest Historical Landmark (also only 25 minutes from our house), or both. Then dinner with Schmeea, Joreena, Abital and myself! :)

We will come and stay in Reno on the Tuesday and you can play tour guide! We look forward to meeting you all!

Hey Baddwin, maybe that thursday night the 17th would be cool to meet them? If its open Goblit i'll still be in town and it would be nice to meet you all.

We might get you some beach time up here too.

The water is colder but the wild life much more friendly.

i forget are you hikers, climbers, bikers or some sort of hobbies outside WoW?

Duet, do you think Tahoe is a good choice? I mean Reno is nice, but Tahoe is so BLUE!!!

We might get you some beach time up here too.

The water is colder but the wild life much more friendly.

i forget are you hikers, climbers, bikers or some sort of hobbies outside WoW?

Duet, do you think Tahoe is a good choice? I mean Reno is nice, but Tahoe is so BLUE!!!

Hikers, bikers, and your cold water doesn't have ice floating in it atm...so no worries here. We like history, science, nature and learning stuff. The little one is 13 but he is bigger than me.

LoL Icthus, yeah, Tahoe is that. But as Samuel Clemens described it, "It is the jewel of the Sierras". And Virginia City is right up their alley as far as history goes. A town that still looks like it did in the 1840's through the 1880's during the silver strike there, known as the Comstock Lode.

Back