Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

na hits pretty funny,

next person missed everything

Actually I made it on time to both my chiropractor appointment and work!

The next person has been to a chiropractor before.

Last edited:
Actually I made it on time to both my chiropractor appointment and work!

The next person has been to a chiropractor before.

I'm a 39 year old (almost40) ex-hockey player...and No...praise God (sometimes I think I need to though :))

The next person thinks Rugby is the toughest sport

prolly is

the next person watches rugby

I used to, before I got rid of public TV.

The next person owns less DVD's than me

(657, I use DVD profiler to catalog them, and I alphabetize them. Every once in awhile you will hear..."Kids!!!!! Who doesn't know their alphabet? Finding Nemo DOES NOT come after Finding Neverland.LOL.OK So I am OCD)

correct, i believe i actually don't own any DVD's myself, i borrow or rent.

n.p. has a membership at a movie rental place.

ummm....no.
They rent movies from me...LOL. Actually I do not know what the last movie I rented was. It was about 5 years ago, maybe. BTW...it's cheaper for me to buy a movie than take a family of 8 to the theatre. I can actually buy like 3 brand new movies for the same price, not including drinks and snacks.

The next person knows who is going to play Joker in the next Batman movie.

wrong...

school is so much fun---i love working with children....but i am looking forward to the three day weekend...:)

next person has a dog.

Never lived in a dorm. But my family did attempt to obscure the number of cats we had, by never letting more than three cats out of the apartment at a time...Only our friends were sure exactly how many cats we DID have. Which was good, because it was always in the double digits.

Next person wants more pets.

Back