Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

Correct, sort of, I much prefer medieval fantasy, but some scifi is alright.

Next person flosses regularly, like me, but apparently unlike azuresun! (Just kidding, azure.)

Guilty :o

But I get enough grief from my dentist and wife regarding this subject. However, I have never had a cavity!

The next person thinks that the first couple chapters of the book of I Chronicles is a hard read.

Yes my Fake healing Monk loves for noobs Warriors to hit me :)

Ash you finally WATCHED IT!! your now a Brown coat!

Next Person knows what a Brown coat is!

indeed, i do.

n.p. likes canadian bacon on their pizza

I like everything on pizza...(except Pineapple and Anchovies....wouldn't that be a tasty treat...Thin crust pineapple and anchovie...ugh)

Next person Does however like anchovies.

ps.Dredd---yea...I finally watched Serenity...I was very impressed. (got the two-pack "Serenity" & "Chronicles Of Riddick")

Wrong! I hate anchovies! Bleah.

However, a pineapple and pepperoni thin crust pizza is scrumptulescent.

The next person knows where the word "scrumptulescent" originated.

Wrong. I've never heard of it.

ps.Dredd---yea...I finally watched Serenity...I was very impressed. (got the two-pack "Serenity" & "Chronicles Of Riddick")
Serenity is ten times better if you watch the series first.

N.P. has never flown in a plane.

Wrong. I've never heard of it.

Serenity is ten times better if you watch the series first.

N.P. has never flown in a plane.

:)I have never flown personally, in a plane or otherwise :) j/k but I did ride in a plane that flew. I was army airborne...so I have even jumped out...w00t!

The next person never went cliff diving

Well, havent cliff dived yet....

Chronicles of Riddick is one of my favorites.

Next person likes mint chocolate chip ice cream.

the real junk, not the artificial stuff.

next person doesnt know that you can make a great milkshake by putting a couple of scoops of ice cream into a cup along with a little milk and stirr

Pfff. Not likely! Though I am quite impressed and heartened by your ever-developing culinary skills.

Next person hasn't had Coca-Cola cake.

Back