Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

Does "soon" count?! Otherwise, nope, no idea.

The next person has tried sushi and liked it.

Definately...

The next person will wait until I finish reading the forums before posting "the next person..." so That I won't have to answer every "the next person..." posts. :D

You got it! Undead, to be specific. Poor Dredd. You're still Veggie, aren't you? :)

Edit: Oops. Dredd made Salmon while I wasn't looking. Sorry.

Next person knows what we're talking about.

Nope. He quotes the last person, THEN answers.

Next person can't wait for school to start back. :D

Wrong...school already started here...poor kids...hehehehe

Speaking of which, Gabe only plays on weekends now because of school. So that means I have to work on my own runner and farmer now :(

The next person thinks school starts earlier every year.

wrong, I am enjoying laughing at all my friends still in high school. I still have 2 weeks till clases start :P

next person thinks school is really a prison our parents send us to, to get us out of their hair.

Incorrect!

I don't think it is bad, all types of schooling have their advantages and disadvantages.

The next person thinks a spoonful of peanutbutter is the greatest cure for a case of the hiccups ever.

hehe, If you choke on it and die it works great... never tried it really.

Next person likes scaring people out of their mind.

$o true, I love to $care people ($ometime$ for ca$h! *$igh* or at lea$t I wi$h)

Anyway, next person thinks that the nerfs in GW get annoying sometimes (well, in any MMORPG)

hehe, If you choke on it and die it works great... never tried it really.

Next person likes scaring people out of their mind.

Sometimes...

After watching The Ring with my 14 year old daughter...I had my 16 year old daughter call the house as soon as it ended with her cell phone and whisper "7 days". She freaked out until she heard her sister laughing and saw me start to laugh. She had been buggin to watch a scary movie...I found one for her...PG-13 rating. But freaky.

Anyhow...

The next person has seen The Ring

No way!

I hate scary movies! The scariest I have ever seen was The Mothman Prophecies, an it isn't even really scarey.

The next person has no idea what 'Old Bay' seasoning is.

If it makes you happy. It's fairly easy to type.

Edit: As a bonus, it also helps to differentiate between "ChickenSoup" and "CounterStrike."

Next person thinks too many recent horror movies glory in human degradation.

Last edited:
I agree MM!

What's old bay seasoning?

Old Bay is a blend of spices popular in the Chesapeke Bay area on the east coast. It is a blend of celery salt, bay leaves, mustard, red pepper and some other spices. It is very popular on seafood like shrimp and especially blue crabs and Maryland Crab Soup. It's also used on "Boardwalk Fries" with vinegar and tastes great on corn on the cob!

The next person likes to go camping.

Back