Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

Wrong. I know he is real, because he is too good for me to have imagined.

(Bad Pastori! We're trying to put an end to that nasty rumor!)

Next person thinks Pastori is too cool for words anyway. :D

Correct! (besides that, we only found one way to nerf him in the past, I think)

Next person is holding on the belief that Pastori is like everyone else and can be nerfed besides the touch ranger thing

uhh all i know is i dated the guy >.>

the next person is very confused

Nope, I was here when it happened. Or, right after it did. Ummm...

PREOW! *runs away*

Next person likes brownies with DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING ON TOP!

i noticed u hadnt posted much but life happens

the next person missed ash

CORRECT!

the next person thinks.................................................................the Russians are up to something over there >_< *shifty eyes*

CORRECT!

the next person thinks.................................................................the Russians are up to something over there >_< *shifty eyes*

Yes...along with Iran (doh)

The next person does not trust the EU as far as they can throw them.

Correct. The only European country I do trust is Britain.

The next person thinks we should fire all elected leaders, do away with parties, and start over.

Correct. The only European country I do trust is Britain.

The next person thinks we should fire all elected leaders, do away with parties, and start over.

Maybe...People like Ted Kennedy...yes...:)

The next person thinks we should do away with the IRS.

(my solution...Get rid of income taxes, make a Luxury tax. That way poor people make more money, and people that work for Cash have to pay taxes if they buy luxury items...such as Drug lords buying new cars, pimps, criminals, etc.)

correct (put together 'the' and 'irs' and you get 'theirs'! :eek: )

Meh, we need a flat tax. Ya know, a tax that won't rise in percentage and stuff. a luxury tax? Luxuries cost enough as it is >_> *is thinking of Sid Meier's PIRATES!* But seriously I don't think there should be more taxes on those who make more money

Next person thinks that walleye taste good

correct (put together 'the' and 'irs' and you get 'theirs'! :eek: )

Meh, we need a flat tax. Ya know, a tax that won't rise in percentage and stuff. a luxury tax? Luxuries cost enough as it is >_> *is thinking of Sid Meier's PIRATES!* But seriously I don't think there should be more taxes on those who make more money

Next person thinks that walleye taste good

Right...I like most fish and seafood.

the next person has not tried Crawfish (my favorite food next to grilled alligator) before.

Back