Geek guys pwn jocks!

Well, I'll be spending Monday night in the company of SIXTEEN other Middle Eastern dancers. Top THAT!

And they all think I have a great husband. So maybe DORKELF actually wins...

More skill to be a husband than a player.

Player: Keeps a woman happy for a few days/weeks until it gets too hard, moves on to next woman. Requires minor skills.

Husband: Keeps the same woman happy for 50 years, actually moving past the superficial. Mad skillz required.

lol @ Pastori!! That is awesome!!

So is Archangel a Player? Did Pastori Call Archangel a Player?

Exactly, Pastori!

A REAL man will commit to a woman for the long haul. He isn't afraid to make a promise, and, once he has, he sticks to it!

Seeing that I come from a long line of geeks, i am not too sure how I became a jock, but i guess you could say Im a geek trapped in a jocks body. lol.

by the way.. what does 'pwn' mean?

Also, I dont think that Geeks or jocks treat women different, I think that the Love of Christ is what should be the driving force in how we treat our women. Afterall we have to love them as Christ loved the church.

Last edited:
Wow! Almost forgot we had a topic!

So, pwn=own.

I don't usually use "leet speak", by the way-it's just a joke when I use it.

And I agree: if you have Christ in your heart, you better be treating people well! Better than non-believers do, especially!

well, technically:

player: thousands of women, for a week each.
(7 * 2607 = 18250 mad skill points )
husband: one woman, 50 years.
(50 * 365 * 1 = 18250 mad skill points)

so you see, it's approximetly equal. (numbers sway, of course)

ArchAngel said:
well, technically:

player: thousands of women, for a week each.
(7 * 2607 = 18250 mad skill points )
husband: one woman, 50 years.
(50 * 365 * 1 = 18250 mad skill points)

so you see, it's approximetly equal. (numbers sway, of course)
Yes, but once you adjust for the difficulty factor, the husband's job is far more l33t.

Plus, unless the guy is a multi-millionaire, there will come a point when the women become much, much scarcer...

Plus the fact that the other person is stuck to you, and you get to annoy them without them running off makes the job more fun

vibrokatana said:
Plus the fact that the other person is stuck to you, and you get to annoy them without them running off makes the job more fun
Hey, who let him in on our secret? The singles aren't supposed to know that! ;)

Back