Geek guys pwn jocks!

one2dredd said:
If it was God's will yes. Other than that would take ALOT to get me to move.
Yeah, that's what Paul & I always say about Georgia. Unless God's calling us very specifically, we don't see ourselves going anywhere!

Didn't say no :D but Paul is the man of the house you have to go where he goes. Although poor Paul is a beat up, do the dishes, watch the kids while I go see X-Men 3 at midnight kinda of a guy so I guess it is up to you :p. Now you have to move to Colorado to SLAP me lol! NOOOO Don't Hurt me!! North Georgia Watter FALL!!!

bigcanoe3.jpg

That was, by far, the funniest post I have ever seen on these forums. Well...at least, its tied with a couple of C$'s :D

Paul

maybe it was the combination of being funny, stuipid, and grammatically incorrect at the same time that he stole from c$.

heh I love to mispell since I couldn't in school I cared too much about my grades but NOW........

vibrokatana said:
maybe it was the combination of being funny, stuipid, and grammatically incorrect at the same time that he stole from c$.

I don't purposefully be grammatically incorrect on the RD forums!:p And yes, that's what he stole :mad:

one2dredd said:
Although poor Paul is a beat up, do the dishes, watch the kids while I go see X-Men 3 at midnight kinda of a guy so I guess it is up to you
We went to X3 TOGETHER! And Paul is not at all beat up at all.

And that happens to be a picture of Big Canoe! Good job.

Last edited:
No. I dont know what that is. Let me restate my previous post. I live in Jacksonvile Florida but all of my familly is from Athens. There sorry bout that confusion

Wrathbone said:
No. I dont know what that is. Let me restate my previous post. I live in Jacksonvile Florida but all of my familly is from Athens. There sorry bout that confusion
Dragon*Con is the largest scifi/fantasy/comic/whatever con in the Southeast. It's one of the largest in the country. It's held every Labor Day weekend.

Back