Geek guys pwn jocks!

you talked with her and you didn't put on your moves? DREDD!
you make me sad.
I'm gonna have to go to colorado and do the job you failed to do.

man... can't trust you guys with anything.

At orientation at FSU, i had several interesting conversation with some girls, they find computer nerds going into electrical engineering interesting for some reason o0o. Several walked away after I made it apparent I wasnt interested in dating, lol.

She has a BF in Cali come one she is now a PB Celeb she one of the few women that can actually play paintball!

Here is another Girl I met same day. She is SO nice and she is a Christian too bad she is getting married to Mike Paxton from LTZ a Pro Paintballer!

psibea42.jpg

Her name is Bea Youngs a FSU grad :( Go GATORS!!

http://www.beayoungs.com

She is probably the Best female Paintballer in the world she is currently the only woman to play on a TOP pro team she has since moved to the lower ranks of Am

Last edited:
alright, fine.
I can't let dredd outshow me without a fight.

a friend of mine, tuongvan.
vietnamese model.
image.jpg

winner of miss intercollegiate vietnamese.
2nd runner up for miss vietnamese usa.
overall great person.

*sigh*

Archangel has me because the two girls pictured I wouldn't say are "friends" :0) I have just met them lol.

BTW I am now Fresh Sushi no thanks to MM trying to get me on FFC. BTW have I ever told you all I HATE SUSHI!?!?!?!

one2dredd said:
Oh and ask the people that know me I smile :0). Oh and I USE hand Gestures believe me I get teased about it by my buddies.
Maybe you should move to the South. Talking with your hands is required.

Or move to Italy. Same deal...but don't even get near the roads unless your insurance is paid up...

MaidMirawyn said:
Maybe you should move to the South. Talking with your hands is required.

Or move to Italy. Same deal...but don't even get near the roads unless your insurance is paid up...

Then there's the mafia...

one2dredd said:
Archangel has me because the two girls pictured I wouldn't say are "friends" :0) I have just met them lol.
Well, I'm friends with quite a few good-looking women...so I win, right? ;)

429451477_l.jpg

695264359_l.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

Nguyen%20Tuong%20Van%20(3).jpg_thumb.jpg

712817957_l.jpg

544447359_l.jpg

a sampling of my company.

I'm a competitive chap, am I not?

just watch, one of them will stumble across this topic and start complainging to me...

Back