Fun with Webcams!

ChickenSoup said:
Pffft. asploding thing newb :rolleyes: :p
Hardly. :rolleyes:

I learned to set off firecrackers safely at age eight or nine. It went from there. And I'm certainly not a fire n00b either. I've set more types of fires than you ever have, believe me.

Hmm...isn't it usually the true n00bs who call everyone else n00bs? ;)

MaidMirawyn said:
Hardly. :rolleyes:

I learned to set off firecrackers safely at age eight or nine. It went from there. And I'm certainly not a fire n00b either. I've set more types of fires than you ever have, believe me.

Hmm...isn't it usually the true n00bs who call everyone else n00bs? ;)

I like to set fire to large groups of ants with lighter fluid (with supervision, of course). Then my dad came and we sprayed oven cleaner onto the flame.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAD IDEA! :p

ChickenSoup said:
I like to set fire to large groups of ants with lighter fluid (with supervision, of course). Then my dad came and we sprayed oven cleaner onto the flame.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAD IDEA! :p
Meanie! I don't set fires that hurt things. I don't find causing pain to anything very fun!

My specialty was the Rave hairpray flamethrower. There was just something about flames shooting from a bright teal can...

It's a wonder we never hurt ourselves. Fire and an aerosol can is very dangerous. I like gelled alcohol better; it's much safer!

fire is pretty too, we should all make flamethrowers and post pictures of us toasting ant piles :P

Halonic will have issues tho, because the ants in texas are HUGE,

Yes, we had those when I lived in southern Georgia.

GASP! Maid Mirawyn, I lived in GEORGIA?!?!?!?! Yes I did, but it wasn't willingly OR in NORTHERN Georgia. So I'm not entirely a traitor to MI

Fire ants are practically the mascot around here, too. Second only to mosquitoes, which are strangely devoted to me...

So where did you live in Georgia? I assume near a base.

ChickenSoup said:
they like sweet blood
Then I must have the sweetest blood ever by mosquito standards. I only know two people who get bit more than once or twice with me around: my mom and my sister's best friend.

When we went to Jekyll Island for our honeymoon, Paul and I went walking on the beach near the dunes at dark. I came back with twenty-seven bites. I don't know if Paul even had any.

Back