Fun with Webcams!

astrod00d said:
Ok...let me rephrase. A square pie would be relatively the same as a cobbler. :o

Actually, no. When I fire up the grill, I consider it grilling. I'm from Texas. I know what barbequing is.
Oh good! I was starting to worry there...

ChickenSoup said:
As if anyone calls that barbecueing. Wait... MM... did YOU call it that???!?!?!

Shame! Shaaaaame!
Sheesh. I'm a Southern! Give me some credit!

Food Network, though, has a show called "BBQ with Bobby Flay." Basically, if it's grilled or cooked in a smoker, they call it barbeque. It's shameful! :rolleyes:

grilling is done fast, over a grill.
barbeque is slow in either a pit, or over a roast, done for hours, to get that succulent taste.

and barbeque is stuff smothered in BBQ...
mmm..bbq sauce...

well, your gf looks a lot better than you.

just you wait... I'll have a pic up with me and some hot vietnamese models...

MaidMirawyn said:
Sheesh. I'm a Southern! Give me some credit!

Food Network, though, has a show called "BBQ with Bobby Flay." Basically, if it's grilled or cooked in a smoker, they call it barbeque. It's shameful! :rolleyes:

*gasps in shock* Are you kidding?!?!

she still likes to hear it. and somewhere in that confused jumbled mess of neurons which we call the female mind, she does believe you.

what women say frequently is not what they mean.
they're always trying to find out motives and the state of our heart.
it's a lot simpler than they think. food.

Food? That sounds good right now...
Talking to Emily? That sounds better though...

And that explains why she was so amused when I was on the phone with her and I was watching the Food Network with the carnivals and amusement parks and Disney land... Sorry. Got distracted there...

ArchAngel said:
well, there IS more. but I'm not gonna say it here.

Only if you believe Jeff Foxworthy.

OH! OH! I like to see things explode, and I like engineering feats. Like moving a 1,000 ton building 3 blocks. OH! And any sort of firearm. And food. Umm... more food? OH! And for those of you intellectual ladies, I like trebuchets and things that hurl 500 pounds of rock like... 300 yards. So... yeah. I don't see what is so hard about that.

D'oh! I like video games too. But that's just obvious.

Thrain said:
I know. She never believes me when I tell her shes beautiful though. Go figure.
She's lovely. And I looooove the gown!

If I posted my (our) prom pic, you wouldn't believe it. I look, oh, maybe fifteen...and I was eighteen! :rolleyes: But I'm wearing red!

ArchAngel said:
she still likes to hear it. and somewhere in that confused jumbled mess of neurons which we call the female mind, she does believe you.
Well, she believes you believe it, I'm sure. But no, she really probably doesn't think she is...most women don't. I blame the media!

/rant before it starts...

Last edited:
ArchAngel said:
what women say frequently is not what they mean.
they're always trying to find out motives and the state of our heart.
it's a lot simpler than they think. food.

Food. Sharp things. Fire. More food. Then food again. Throw in crashing things ocassionally...

See? I understand guys fairly well. (Not perfectly, though. I still ask, "WHY?")

And I think video games goes back to sharp things, fire, and crashing things. It's just a way to do it from the comfort of your living room, without destroying the house.

Oh, I left out big, expensive toys. I can relate there, though: I like small, expensive toys! :D The smaller they are, the more of them fit in my purse...

MaidMirawyn said:
I like small, expensive toys! :D The smaller they are, the more of them fit in my purse...

Thats scary.

And with you asking Why? She does that alot. Like one of the words I hear the most from her is dork which I have begun to think of as, "why do you do that?" That and "I got a smart one." At which point I stick out my tongue and go darn right.

We're both 16 and that picture was from about a month ago. Give or take a week.

Last edited:
MaidMirawyn said:
Food. Sharp things. Fire. More food. Then food again. Throw in crashing things ocassionally...

See? I understand guys fairly well. (Not perfectly, though. I still ask, "WHY?")

And I think video games goes back to sharp things, fire, and crashing things. It's just a way to do it from the comfort of your living room, without destroying the house.

Oh, I left out big, expensive toys. I can relate there, though: I like small, expensive toys! :D The smaller they are, the more of them fit in my purse...

You forgot blowing things up... there's always that... *sage nod*

Back