Fun with Webcams!

ChickenSoup said:
Too bad, I usually go out to get the mail! TEH PWNED!!!
Oh please! We ladies have a special delivery service all our own...How do you think your mom always seems to know all the stuff you wish she didn't? :D

I was working on getting my dad's new imac set up so i took a pic of myself, were not big on cameras, so the imac is our first device with a ccd o0o.

snappy.png

you look a litle more geeky than I thought :P. But hey you wouldn't as cool as you are if you weren't a Little geeky like us ALL!

I should take a picture with my glasses i never wear, im nearsighted, luckly a foot and a half is the perfect reading distance for me :P

one2dredd said:
you look a litle more geeky than I thought :P. But hey you wouldn't as cool as you are if you weren't a Little geeky like us ALL!
Are you implying I look geeky? :mad:

I think Vibro looks a little younger than I expected...but who am I to talk?

Wrathbone said:
How do i post an image without using a web site. Cant i just load it off my machine?

Try Photobucket or Imageshack. Photobucket makes it very easy to keep all of your images together; Imageshack allows bigger images. Personally, I use Photobucket for most of my stuff but upload bigger images to Imageshack.

that's ridiculous.

well, get an account with these guys:
http://250free.com/

I have an account with them and their pretty good.

just upload picture files and link to them in the forums.
hotlinking, it's called. not all free servers allow, but this one does.

Back