FRUSTRATED WITH CS SERVER

If you cant contact anyone you can still take Screenshots, Demos, Condumps, and they can be dealt with later

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Mar. 03 2004,10:22)]oooo im on the admin list...

*nudges elite*

*nudges elite again*
Already one step ahead of you - check the Admin forums for details, Rizz...

Might be a good idea to go ahead and put an end to this thread, I think it served no other purpose other than to frustrate both sides of this discussion, and I apologize for that, I was simply frustrated and confused as to what was going on, but I see you all are trying your best to do what you can, and that's all anyone can really ask.

Props to the admins, no matter how often I DON'T see them =D.

I always did have the worst timing, anyways.

Van

Vanaze,

We've added 3 more admins that should be readily availabe during the day time hours. Try contacting, Gods_Peon, Rizz, and/or 4t0p. We've added these individuals not only because they've shown good leadership skills, but they stated that they were usually available during the day time hours.

Thanks for your patience, and hopefully everything will go better in this area.

smile.gif
Well, one night was painful, but I got a good answer int he AM>>>>>>

I'd like to thank elite, exodus, Thad and the res tof the crew for attendign to our Sat evening Christian - Bashing event...namely hoods on the ToJ 2nd server. I emailed them with the info and they have been banned. While it was not fun that night, I was confident it would be handled. So, I guess i understand Van's frustration, but also compliment on a quick response.

All systems have errors, namely humans. But as far as CS goes, for my time it will be on ToJ! Thanks all and may the Peace of Christ live in all our hearts.

Shrike

Back