FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

MY FAMILY LOVES CHIK-FIL-A WAFFLE FRIES!!!! 100% vegan, fried in Peanut oil.

[video=youtube;NsJHqstPuNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJHqstPuNo[/video]

Bean burrito with cheese sauce, lettuce, guacamole, and tomato on top.

Tried a new sub place a couple of weeks ago, decent food, wonderful bread, plasticana décor.
Firehouse Subs

Since you mentioned subs, does anyone remember the "old way" of cutting the bread in the Subway subs? They had an add campaign to explain how it was superior to the standard way. Then they bailed and now they just hack the bread like barbarians.

We have firehouse subs around here but I haven't tried it yet. I am so glad subway changed how they cut their bread. I could hardly stand the old way.

Anyone try Charley's? (Subs or cheesesteaks)

Lot of things that had been talked about here are new to me XD.

cheesesteaks LOOKS REALLY DELICIOUS.

I'm a fast food guy like KFC, Mc Donalds, Pizza and other. I eat lots of potatoes like french fries, harsh brown and chips :D Man I'm missing a lot when it comes to food. I need to learn how to cook XD.

Pizza? Wonderful Stuff. The only problem is I am really limited in how much I can enjoy it with my life style change. The diatician who leads the class has made veggie pizza for the class twice. Zucchini DOES NOT belong on pizza.

Veggie pizza is not really pizza.

My son was working for our favorite pizza place this past Summer. That could have been bad. He did bring home a couple of their specialties to try, Mac and Cheese Pizza, it was surprisingly good and the Tony Paco's Pizza.

Now look what ya done. Ya stirred up our vegan with specialty choices only available in his area. At least he will eat a good french fry with no meat additives fried in peanut oil. At least he didn't try to convince us of the edibility of tofu pizza.

mmmm fries
fb5ed1ebcf434cce17eb53bbfa98ff5c.png

McDonalds.. ewwwww
7ea6434a1d76b9305d4bad35db89aa4b.png

I'm an opposite of a vegetarian. XD

I forgot to mention I love fried foods and finger food. Like hotdogs, fishball, kikiam, squidball...

@CowRocket ah yeah I know the ewww in Mc Donalds. Saw a video on how the french fries didn't changed while putted in a jar for a week or so. Kind a disturbing and yet I like the taste of Mc Donalds' french fries XD. I like the taste of their cheapest burger too. KFC fries are good but feels so few because they are very thick.

One more unhealthy push just for you Anlptgtsg, maybe we can get that silly vegan calmed down a little.
Burger King bacon cheese Whopper.
Although if I am in BK for lunch or dinner I will normally get a double cheeseburger pickle only. And no fries there either, unless that have Satisfries available.

I never understood the hype over McDonald's french fries. I remember when I was in school (yes we had french fries back then) everyone went nuts over them. I thought they tasted like soggy shoe laces.

Enough grease pits for now. How about some healthy oatmeal? What goes best in it? And fast food chains oatmeal is a rip off. You can make a better bowl at home.

Back