FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

A fan, and actually a sucker for those microwave french toast sticks things. I don't even know why.

French Toast was a staple of our Weekend morning breakfast here. That is until my wife went gluten free. I haven't really tried it with the GF bread yet.

Tek's dad is famous for making really great french toast. I can't bring myself to tell them I can't stand french toast. Any french toast.

Even Mickey D's and BK have been mentioned at least once. Also White Castle.

White Castle is nasty, the patties are meh and the buns are soggy. I'd take any fast food burger place over them.

And there are those who have ordered sliders for their wedding reception.

edit: While on the subject nothing beats Bill Thomas Halo Burger with olives for a fast food burger. Designer burgers are good, but I really have a hard time justifying upwards of $12-$15 on a burger.

Last edited:
Never heard of it.

Oh, Northwest of Detroit. I've only been up that way twice in my life. Have them come South to Ohio, I'll give em a try.

(Smashburger, Five Guys and Culver's are the best I've had.)

Don't like chicken if it looks, tastes, or smells anything like chicken. Chicken nuggets are usually passable because there is no chicken about them. The point being? The other night I was near a Chik-fil-a and actually tried one of their sandwiches. Even though it was close to chicken tasting it wasn't bad. But the waffle fries are really good. And I love their attitude, even busy they were friendly and got things right. Still this won't be a regular thing, that one was about 20 miles away, and the closer one ya gets tangled up in Mall traffic it being so close to a Mall. Opinions on Chik-fil-a? The last time I tried it was during the great Huckabee Support Chik-fil-a Day.

Back