Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t I've been trying the solo ele earth build for hydra farming in the desert and it ROCKS! ten minutes and I got a gold item :D

Yes! ACTUAL RAIN in Atlanta! Hallelujah! Not much, but at least it's RAIN!

Here's hoping it rains in South Georgia and helps control the forest fires...

You live in Atlanta? I flew into an airport in Atlanta on my way to Washington, D.C. and New York City this spring... I told my mom jokingly, "I'll send you a peach while I'm in Georgia."

me, i need root beer too...favorite type of soda/pop/crazycarbonatedconcauctionwithtoomanychemicalsyoudontknowhowtopronounce

Y'all be praying for Dorkelf. He has a class in Alabama this weekend, which starts in two hours (7 pm Eastern). But he isn't even out of Atlanta! He's been in traffic for nearly three hours...and he's at least three and a half hours from Tuscaloosa still.

AND he can't miss a class. AND it's starting to storm.

I was able to get in touch with his professor. His phone started to die, so he called me and had me keep trying her.

geeze the world is out to get Paul.

Rootbeer is the best... whatever you said ajumcha

me, i need root beer too...favorite type of soda/pop/crazycarbonatedconcauctionwithtoomanychemicalsyoudontknowhowtopronounce

NO!!!

GAH!!!

haha, jk. but seriously. man, i hate soda... can't stand the stuff. I quit soda, cold turkey... about a year ago... and it is like the testimony of the gospel... " I am free!!!" haha... but honestly, i didn't realize how much of an acquired taste soda pop is. I try to have it now and it just tastes like sugar water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back