Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your vision for the off-topic thread, Vibro? I know it became sort of a meandering, ever-changing conversation...which is always fun, of course.

53 pages? wow.... ...... wow..... anyone take the time to read every post? what was this thread oringally ment to be about.

Im home In good ol La Junta CO its awsome anyways I thought off topic ment putting anything that was on your mind down

Ok guys.... focus.... we need to *OH, a butterfly* keep on task *so majestical* and not get confused *yet so mysterious* . Keep your posts to *but a mystery with grace* a consistent *and the butterfly was eaten by a spider... gross* topic....
the topic being... off-topic....

Ok. OK. We HAVE to talk about.... off-topic....

I don't get it....

While we're on the topic (lol, you know, of being off topic), I just fried myself a turkey bagel sandwich thing. Talk about delicious :D :D

The theory of absolute stupidity states that you can never overflow an off topic thread

Well, according to the forum administrators, the size of the the original off-topic thread was causing an undue burden on the servers, so they started the new one to relieve it. I think we're almost to the point of needing to do that on this one too.

But I think we need a cool name for the new off-topic thread if Devona's Tavern is closing...

(I'm sure the plethora of silly suggestions won't disappoint me)

Nothing can contain the stupidity of an off-topic post in an off-topic thread.
*winks* :D

*cry*

I'm really bad at winking though.... I try really hard....

yet, it just ends up that my cheeck raises and my eye squints....

*cry*

WAIT.... i can wink on the forms....

^^ *wink* ^^

Yes! ACTUAL RAIN in Atlanta! Hallelujah! Not much, but at least it's RAIN!

Here's hoping it rains in South Georgia and helps control the forest fires...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back