Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

tedstevens81biy0.jpg

http://tubesdance.ytmnd.com/

This should answer the signature question...

In order to keep The Forum fast for those who wish to see signatures we feel it is necessary to impose limits. Various combinations of images and text are permitted in signatures; these are summarized below:

* Text Only: Text only signatures may have a maximum of six (6) lines of text (including blank lines), assuming the default font size or smaller. Larger font sizes means that fewer lines are allowed.
* Images Only: 50,000 bytes or less: Maximum of 600 pixels wide x 160 pixels tall
* Image and Text: Signatures with both text and images may have a maximum of four (4) lines of text, assuming the default font size or smaller. Larger font sizes are not permitted. 50,000 bytes or less: Maximum of 600 pixels wide x 120 pixels tall. If multiple images are used, then the limits apply to all images combined.

We are now free to return to our regularly scheduled randomness. ;)

*yaaaawwn*

Why is it SO easy to procrastinate on working on that Programming II project that's due in... a week and a half?

Its like I want to not get any sleep for the last week.

But I most certainly do NOT want anything that will deprive me of my precious sleep. :D

*yaaaawwn*

Why is it SO easy to procrastinate on working on that Programming II project that's due in... a week and a half?

Its like I want to not get any sleep for the last week.

But I most certainly do NOT want anything that will deprive me of my precious sleep. :D

I always hate my assignments, I get them done 2 days after it is put out then I spend the remaining time bored. Then I feel sorry when people are struggling to get even the basic stuff done. Anything else I am lazy, stuctured procrastination ftw.

I've been able to do that most of semester, but now this is the Final Project. This is the project required to pass the course, and since we can make pretty much anything we want, it had better be really stinking good... So I'm putting a ton of work into it and have decided I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew. But oh well, such is life.

Back