Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

so where is everyones favorite vacation spot?

P.S. obviously Iowa is the top of everyones list so there is no need to mention that one, just say your second favorite.

any ways in regards to D&D i just rolled up a half orc cleric, should be good to see what happens. we're using 3.5 rules which are diff to the 2.0 i played with a looooong time ago but yeah >.>

DnD is awesome! I was a half-dragon barbarian...hehehe...not the most uhm..charismatic person more like "Gimme food" "you can't pay" *kill* but tis very fun...my offer still stands for any DnD-ers if you want some monesters made just give me criteria and i'll have fun..i should show you some of 'em like my Junundu spoof...just PM me for 'em

for a second there i thought the school might have cought on that i use the forums while at school (not that is sas it's against the rules, but it does relate to videogame's in some way...)
YAY COLLEGE!!:D

lets see.. vacation... um.. how about the Isle of Meditation :)

ok, seriously tho. I have only been to Orgeon and Northern California. But i would love to go to Oahu for Peral Harbor and the like. Also another D.C. trip would be fun. Texas might be alright.. ;)

oh and Disneyland! The happies place on Earth! (even if it is by the Ducks...>_<)

I love D&D! I'm playing a half-elven sorceress-cleric who wants to be a mystic theurge. She also has dragon issues, since she has a bit of dragon in her family tree...

And no surprise: magic items and shinies are her weaknesses...but she is good-aligned! And extremely charismatic. :D

I love D&D! I'm playing a half-elven sorceress-cleric who wants to be a mystic theurge. She also has dragon issues, since she has a bit of dragon in her family tree...

And no surprise: magic items and shinies are her weaknesses...but she is good-aligned! And extremely charismatic. :D

The question is: who isn't distracted by shiny objects?...

Phht. I'm not distracted by shiny objects.

...no, I didn't go looking for all the hidden treasure in Nightfall because of shininess. Really. Its true!

Bah. nvm.

Phht. I'm not distracted by shiny objects.

...no, I didn't go looking for all the hidden treasure in Nightfall because of shininess. Really. Its true!

Bah. nvm.

i made so much off those! in like 3 hrs i made 60k plus tons of golds and gems with 2 characters.

My guy's name is Walram the Wroth..hehe..he's Chaotic Good...its kinda fun..his weakness is illiteracy, lol...well, that and shiny stuff...fortunately an ambush doesnt do much to him..dragon hide, ya know? The $30 spend on "Races of the Dragon" was worth it.

Back