Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

My guy's name is Walram the Wroth..hehe..he's Chaotic Good...its kinda fun..his weakness is illiteracy, lol...well, that and shiny stuff...fortunately an ambush doesnt do much to him..dragon hide, ya know? The $30 spend on "Races of the Dragon" was worth it.

I'm using the Draconic Bloodline feats for Sorcerers from an issue of Dragon magazine. I forget the number, but it's from that three part series they did with alternate versions of the classes. You know, non-lawful-good paladins (like NG, CG, LN, and CN versions), urban druids, funky ranger variations. I think it was right after 3.5 came out...

I have both The Draconomicon (totally, unbelievably awesome supplement) and Dragons of Faerun (only slightly less awesome). Lots of fun material...

I especially like some of the dragon-related spells for non-draconic races, like "Dragonskin" and "Flight of the Dragon." How could you NOT love sprouting dragon wings and flying above your enemies? :D

I love D&D! I'm playing a half-elven sorceress-cleric who wants to be a mystic theurge. She also has dragon issues, since she has a bit of dragon in her family tree...

And no surprise: magic items and shinies are her weaknesses...but she is good-aligned! And extremely charismatic. :D

That sort of reminds me of my Magic: The Gathering days XD

Totally different from Magic! An RPG is a little like acting crossed with creative writing.

The funniest thing is that I'm not good at acting OR creative writing...but when it becomes an RPG, I'm set. IF it's a character I've be able to create to suit me.

My husband and a friend once created a chaotic good kender rogue for me to play...that didn't work at all!

Last edited:
Oh and Your Wrong Mist it is Colorado as the greatest vaction spot. Actually we are both wrong since it is secret and we cannot tell where it is.

but then how would you pay for the fresh water to end teh post-spam effect? and pay for the spam-induced medical bils?

On another note, check out what Rho and I did with some PUGS tonight!!

#43 FTW!

Back