Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

wow...whered that come from? btw...you're from Goshen? To me, a Battletech fan, that means The War College of Goshen, where all trainig excersises use live ammo...

Still, one of my favorites is Illusions of Victory, by (I believe) Loren L. Coleman...where do you buy your books? Amazon? I've been wanting to get the three first books, i think they're "Grace Covenant" "Exodus Road" and "Twilight of the Clans"

Edit: are you one of those types that strongly supports a faction? I know i'm a "Federated Son" myself

Last edited:
I just love the books.

Well, I love books in general. When we move and I unpack all our books, people may confuse our house with a library...

Right now, though, I have to rotate books in and out of use. Not enough room in our tiny living space for enough shelves!

*cry* devon's off-topic closed.... *cry*

haha. O well.

and i've got to say, for the super hero topic... one of my favorite heroes when i was a kid was the "Green Arrow"... yet i checked him out recently in the "Justice League" and they made him look stupid... it makes me cry. he was so cool, back in the 2D justice league one on one fighting games...

well i looked that the off topic forum had closed... then i was really bummed... BUT then i saw this new one. I was hoping the topic could have gotten over 10k of posts... i thought that would have been entertaining.

heck... with that forum... it could have probably reached a million posts. haha.

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

Back