Canthan New Year 2010

I got the all Iridescent Griffon Wings and the 1 Alpine Seed. Just let me know a good time to trade them to you. I'll pick up my mini from the cape contest at the same time too if thats ok. :)

-Proph.

I know I gave you 2 Guardian Moss..when my survivor died the list said need 4, list still says need 4. So do we still need 4? Just making sure ...

In the OP, you state that you have 4 Bonesnap Shells and 4 Azure Crests. Yet, we still need 7 and 6 of them respectively?

Sorry, that was a typo. I have 4 of each so we need 5 of each. Sorry about that confusion.

Sorry, that was a typo. I have 4 of each so we need 5 of each. Sorry about that confusion.
Ok, cool! Also, Diana mentioned she passed on the two Guardian Moss when her survivor died. The list said we needed four at the time but the list still says 4. Is that accurate?

Ok, cool! Also, Diana mentioned she passed on the two Guardian Moss when her survivor died. The list said we needed four at the time but the list still says 4. Is that accurate?

Yes we still need for. I'm going to make a new list of what we need after this post and update the OP by what I have.

Just placed our bid for our American English District 44 like we have done for the past couple years. Make sure you get in that district ASAP and start spreading the news that the SoE Alliance will be hosting it to reduce the chances of others trying to take it. Here is the link on guru that I posted in.

Ok. Andy in my guild gave me:

4 Guardian Moss
1 Archaic Kappa Shell

Orry gave me:

1 Azure Crest

Last edited by a moderator:
Back