Canthan New Year 2010

sweet, so that means I should have plenty of time to set my quite single self in front of the computer and enjoy the festivities that weekend. >.>

How are we doing on items for the event?

I picked up five Tangled Seeds - a couple of Naga Hides - and an Ebon Spider Leg if you need/want them.

Still need more items, the list is up to date, so anything that's not at 9 is in need.

Okay. I got 2 Guardian Moss tonight while trying to gain xp on my survivor and well...I died at the Ele Boss in Maising Hills doing HM vq >.< Oh wells at least he dropped me a moss.

I made it to 1.1 million xp at least ^_^

Let me know when I can trade it to you Stc.

Hey guys... Thanks for planning ahead on this. I have Celestial Essences out the wazoo. I'll look and see what else I might have floating around.

Okay. I got 2 Guardian Moss tonight while trying to gain xp on my survivor and well...I died at the Ele Boss in Maising Hills doing HM vq >.< Oh wells at least he dropped me a moss.

I made it to 1.1 million xp at least ^_^
Aw, sorry to hear about your survivor. I know you've been working on it for a while. :(

I'm going to be in the Shiverpeaks - I'll try to pick up some Icy Lodestones.

Stc, so this list above shows what we have need of yet, with the amount we have on hand?

Last edited:
I did get six Icy Lodestones and two Alpine Seeds - I'll pass them off to you this weekend.

Back