Canthan New Year 2010

Just placed our bid for our American English District 44 like we have done for the past couple years. Make sure you get in that district ASAP and start spreading the news that the SoE Alliance will be hosting it to reduce the chances of others trying to take it. Here is the link on guru that I posted in.
A guild called [DRGN] is apparently wanting to sponsor Dist 44 as well. One of their members whispered me in game. They say they looked through the guru thread but I don't know how they would have missed your postings.

A guild called [DRGN] is apparently wanting to sponsor Dist 44 as well. One of their members whispered me in game. They say they looked through the guru thread but I don't know how they would have missed your postings.

Yeah, all two of them :p

Yeah - I expect that to be a problem all day tomorrow. But then...that is why we are hosting - for the benefit of others.

I couldn't get in .. I got pm'd from someone who was there last yr, asking if alliance was sponsoring again, and what dist..and I told her. Then I think she brought all her peeps too :) it is well worth it! She kept saying she didn't see me and I kept trying to get in.

Went to Dist 53 and MiLK alliance is hosting it.

Sunday was a complete success guys! I just want to thank everyone who gathered items and especially those that were able to hand out items in the morning. While it would have been nice to sponsor the district ourselves, I thought there was something special about a Christian guild and a secular guild both doing the same thing. it was a whole lot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed it. Again, a big big BIG thank you everyone!

~Stc

Hey, Stc - the thanks goes to you. All the coordination and making it a great event. Even the prep was fun.

I got a kick out of your Mom coming in with a "Hi, sweetie," and you not having time to talk because you were running around to the chefs. Her response, "Just like a man..." was a hoot.

Thanks, Stc, for a wonderful event.

I got a kick out of your Mom coming in with a "Hi, sweetie," and you not having time to talk because you were running around to the chefs. Her response, "Just like a man..." was a hoot.

Yes, that was funny! Thanks for your hard work running around!

Hey, Stc - the thanks goes to you. All the coordination and making it a great event. Even the prep was fun.

ROFL.

Oh man, I gotta show Kel that one. She'll get a kick out of that. Just wait guys ;)

Back