Canthan New Year 2010

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
The Year of the Tiger is upon us, and that means the Celestial Tiger is preparing his visit to Shing Jea Monastery! We must also prepare for his feast in hopes that it pleases him and he will reward our diligence with an abundance of Festival Bags and miniature Tigers! Please SoE Alliance, keep an eye out for the ingredients needed to create the dishes the great chefs will serve to the Celestial Tiger. We will need at least nine of each ingredient, however I would like to collect more just in case. For the time being, if you happen to come across these delectable morsels let me know here in this thread and we will try and work out a time where I can collect them in safe keeping until the time of the Celestial Tiger's visit.

The number indicates the amount that items I have in my possession currently

10 Iridescent Griffon Wing
11 Tangled Seed
9 Fiery Crest
7 Smoking Remains

9 Alpine Seed
8 Guardian Moss
9 Celestial Essence
14 Dragon Root

6 Archaic Kappa Shell
26 Mantis Pincer
9 Kraken Eye
32 Naga Hide

14 Igneous Spider Leg
14 Ebon Spider Leg
11 Bonesnap Shell
4 Azure Crest
5 Unctuous Remains

16 Truffle
9 Ebon Spider Web
13 Half-Eaten Blob
9 Azure Remains
13 Icy Lodestone

Last edited:
I'll start looking for items as I'm pushing maps for cartographers title.

The date for CNY 2010 hasn't been announced yet. But its normally early/mid February.

I still have ALL the extras from last CNY on the storage account (plus adding to it as drops occurred since then) . I will make a list of what is there and that narrows down what still need. Def get it to you guys- SoE sponsored dist FTW :)

Last edited:
I just finished cartographer in Elona and I can go to any other area next. Do you have any specific items you want me to go for - that might be hard to come by? I can make a point of doing those ares next and gather stuff while I'm pushing out maps.

I remembered Truffles being tough last year. But other than that I'm not sure. It seems we have a lot already.

What we have in inventory would be good to know - last year I went out after stuff that we already had.

I'll spend some time down in Ferndale and look for Truffles.

Here's what I have:

73 Tangled Seed

4 Alpine Seed
1 Guardian Moss
8 Celestial Essence
13 Dragon Root

16 Naga Hide

8 Igneous Spider Leg
1 Ebon Spider Leg
2 Unctuous Remains

1 Truffle
4 Ebon Spider Web
8 Azure Remains
5 Icy Lodestone

How many of each item do you need?

NM just found it. 9 of each.

I have a couple celestial essences you can have and I was thinking of searing a char soon so I can bring up as many icy loadstones as you want.

Last edited:
What there is on ally storage:

5 truffles
1 alpine seed
1 smoking remains
4 fiery crests
4 tangled seeds
5 irri griff wings
4 azure crests
28 naga hides
5 celestial essence
7 dragon roots
3 bonesnap shells
2 unctuous remains
6 archaic kappa shells
26 mantis pinchers
7 kraken eyes
6 azure remains
12 half eaten blobs
3 ebon spider webs
3 igneous spider legs
6 ebon spider legs
2 icy loadstones

I can hand them over whenever your ready! =)

Last edited:
I have 2 Ebon Spider Webs - 2 Iigneous Spider Legs - 2 Azure Remains - 2 Guardian Moss - I picked up yesterday.

I'll look for you in-game and pass them on.

After collecting for a bit - can you give us an update on what we have or what we need? Either one will help us search things out this week.

After collecting for a bit - can you give us an update on what we have or what we need? Either one will help us search things out this week.

Yeah, I'll update the original post by what I have in my possession

Thanks - that will be helpful.

Hey - it is a new week - any word on your application? Have you submitted a backup? Or are you going for the one place only?

Praying for you.

Thanks - that will be helpful.

Hey - it is a new week - any word on your application? Have you submitted a backup? Or are you going for the one place only?

Praying for you.

Nothing yet. Since today was a holiday I'm assuming they didn't do anything, and the mail didn't run. I'm still expecting last this week, but anything could happen. And I have all my eggs in this basket. Like I said, I can't picture myself anywhere else and I have no desire to apply to other places.

NOTE: Updated list by what I have in storage as of Jan. 18th

So it looks like we have almost all of it but I'm sure something is missing. What do we still need to work on?

We need 9 of each minimum. So it looks like Naga Hides, Mantis Pincers are taken care of, but I wouldn't mind more of everything, just to be safe. Just look back over the list and anything under 9, we need more of.

Back