Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its an amazing game...and very challenging lol

over summer I got a chance to beat it... the tournaments were cool too.

.seek.

tag: bleedthrupain

halo 2
Toca race driver 2
battlefront(dont play)*
ghost recon 2(dont play)*

*= will play if asked to =)

GT: SirThom

Games:

Midtown Madness 3
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
NFL 2k5
Project Gotham Racing 2
MechAssault
Clone Wars
Tetris

Soon to come:

Halo 2
Crimson Skies

GT:

BowFish

Games:

Halo (I use XBConnect)
Halo 2
SW: Battlefront
Full Spectrum Warrior

I bought SW: Republic Commandos..and I didn't really like that game. I then traded it in for an equally lamo: Battlefront. What is it with lucasarts and the mass production of not so great games? I guess every publisher is having that problem right now, seeing as how there's only -3 games that I like on the Xbox. Oh well, maybe in 10 years they'll come out with something challenging and fun besides Halo and FWS. Oh yeah, and Splinter Cell was a lot of fun too; I'm thinking about renting Chaos Theory this week. And I'm thinking of trying out SW: KotoR 2 this week, as well.

Can anyone give me any suggestions for good games to play on the box, since it seems like the majority of all the ones I buy/rent are the ones I like the least? I'm into first person shooters, adventures, racing, and anything that's tactical, strategic, or fast paced.

Next question, what night of the week is best for a TOJ Halo 2 event and depending on what night it is, would someone be willing to help organize/run it? (I'm working 2 jobs and taking classes right now, so my time is limited for the next couple of months)

Chaos Theory

Wow..this game is a blast to play. I haven't done multiplayer or Live! yet, but I plan on it soon.

The game is so graphically amazing..everything looks so realistic. It's also very challenging and very fun, and a nice break from a lot of my other games.

Strangely enough, this game reminds me a lot of Goldeneye for the 64 with a stealth twist to it.

im getting this game soon....aswell as star wars republic commando...hope to see you guys online sometime :D

Bowser said:
Wow..this game is a blast to play. I haven't done multiplayer or Live! yet, but I plan on it soon.

The game is so graphically amazing..everything looks so realistic. It's also very challenging and very fun, and a nice break from a lot of my other games.

Strangely enough, this game reminds me a lot of Goldeneye for the 64 with a stealth twist to it.

Let me know when and we'll plan a time to play online together. The coop and versus games are both a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll be on some most evenings this week. I have to work Tuesday and Thursday evenings, but I'll probably get online for a bit after I get home. I think I have you on my friends list. If not, just add Tolkien.

We could do different game events on different nights of the week. (Halo 2 night, Counterstrike night, Splinter Cell night, etc.) I'd at least like to try to set up a weekly TOJ Xbox night. I'll probably need help running it though because as I mentioned, life is busy for me right now.

Hopefully things should be slowing down starting at the beginning of the summer.

What do you think is the best night for a TOJ event?

What are your preferred evenings for a TOJ event (you can vote for more than one night)? Also please post what times work the best for you and specify your timezone (eastern, central, mountain, pacific, etc.)

Our first event will be for Halo 2, but we will play other games for future events.

This poll will be active for 15 days. I'll be working on some ideas for the event. Please PM me if you would like to help in organizing the TOJ events.

Thanks!
Tolkien

Last edited:
I voted Friday night.

I usually get off work at about 5pm CST then. I think that 6-10pm CST would be great for everyone, east and west coasters alike.

Every day but Wednesday ** should** be fine. I am usually free between 9 and 11 PM EST, depending on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back