• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only thing i can think of is World of Warcraft. But that is a maybe. I learned long ago to let the games come out and get a couple of patches before buying them. My guess is most games come out 6 months early anyway so why pay to beta test. I wait about 60 days from release if I really want it.

I have only purchased three games in the last year, if you include expansions then i have bought 5.

okay, ima newb to the TOJ and I was just wondering when we will have a night that we meet on xbox live?

also, is TOJ or CGA based in Oklahoma?

Add me to ur friends list on-
xbox live: Pierced Fat Guy
Yahoo: XxHazardX
AIM: MastaDamaga

We actually attempted to have one last friday...however, nobody showed up!

Expect another game in a week or two.

my problem is that I do not have high speed internet, so I go to my friends house that is actually in another town(yeah, i'm addicted to xbox live) so I have to be informed of it way before it happens.

Due to reasons out of my control, I cannot host any games on Xbox Live for the Chapter for the time being.

I have decided that we will all use XBConnect for matches instead.

Everyone is encouraged to download and get familiar with XBConnect, as they will use it often!

This also allows us to play Halo as a group!

You will still need to register in advance at http://www.toj.cc/xbox to become involved with the Chapter.

If you're still having problems hosting at the end of the month, I'll be on a broadband connection fast enough to host some good games.

Yeah, I am having some Xbox Live problems...no clue how long it will be before I can get back online.

I just played Halo last night with another person on my xbox, plus 4 other gamers over XBConnect from SC, and the lagging was quite low.

I have a 3Mb download/1 Mb upload connection just so you know.

am i getting this rite? u don't have to pay for live to play online??? And u played Halo online? wow i am so there!! i don't understand how u could play halo online tho, there isn't an option on my copy of it
wow.gif

To play Halo online, you need XBConnect or a similar program on your computer. What it does (after some hardware setup and whatnot) is it connects to the internet via your computer and by using the program, you can do a LAN game except you're playing it online. The Xbox can't tell that you're not on a network.

Since I'm involved with two groups of Christian gamers (TOJ being one. Christian Xbox Gamers being the other), I find I never have a problem finding Christians to play with. However, those familiar with RS3:BA know that there's a new team feature. Those in CXG are working on forming a team. I joined because they're a good group of people and I hadn't heard any fellow TOJ'ers getting the game. However, I'd like to extend an invite to all of you to look into joining the team. I'm still kinda new to the team so I wouldn't feel right just recruiting you. But if you're interested in joining a team with other Christians, let me know and I can point you in the direction of others on the team that are in charge of recruiting. You can contact me by e-mail (Dan12R@aol.com) or you can hunt me down on Live (I'm house sitting for my sister and brother-in-law so I'll be on broadband this weekend) and we can discuss this there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back