Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
our team is 16-0

my rank, EVEN WITH THE STAT HACKERS!!! is always below 1000.

my overall is somewhere around 2000, my accuracy is around 50% with my best weapon being M4, favorite being D.Eagle.

smile.gif
You should rent it and play me!

hey, just bringin up the idea of another game night. suggestions on what game(s) and when here. Maybe we could do something like on a saturday with different games at different times. ex: counterstrike at 2pm, pgr at 4pm, ghost recon: island thunder at 6pm, crimson skies at 8pm, etc etc. just ideas.

I only have PGR and Halo...prbly getting top spin if my bid on ebay holds...
smile.gif

do you guys play on XBConnect?? we could have a Halo Night...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (.se3ker. @ July 09 2004,3:55)]I hope PC version doesn't come out...they don't deserve it
smile.gif
u guys are so mean... I'm dying to see the pc version come out.. well thanks u ruined my day
sad.gif

pc users will be busy with doom 3 anyways...and then hl2 is slated for q4 too...ofcourse we're getting them on xbox but later.

Flash msg me and we'll halo sometime
tounge.gif

Console games are dumb. Halo was originally going to be a pc game until big daddy warbucks MS bought bungie and forced them to make it into a half-baked console shooter. Shame on microsoft. Boo

lol

i got my copy from a friend so i don't hav the correct cd key (yet i think i might buy my own, or halo2) i really enjoy playin single player though. it's still so fun doing "the library" in legendary ^_^

With all the great games coming out over the next year, I've become curious as to who's getting which game(s). So that I get a chance to know what interests all of you guys and gals, I thought I'd ask which Xbox you plan on getting within the next year or so. Here's a list of what I intend to pick up when they become available:

Halo 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Forza Motorsport
Star Wars: Battlefront (debating between the PC and Xbox version. That depends on what version the people I know end up getting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back