• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up Rock Band today. I'm lovin' it. I can do guitar on expert, but I can only do vocals and drums on easy.

mine is Alias75, we have FIRE221, goldenascar, keeblerelfpwns, K94 plus several more. just use these tags for the friend requests and you will gain more tags while playing with us.

Well that's pretty cool. Kind of goes against the grain you might say. All the cars in Burnout, with the exception of one that I know of, don't show a driver in the car. But you kind of have to show a driver to complete the look of a motorcycle. Looks like a good addition to the game!

Sniping's more realistic and I think that what annoys some people. For example you can't just put your cursor on someone who's running across a field and pull the trigger like you can in, say, Halo. You have to account for the time it takes for the bullet to get there (you don't have to compensate for gravity though).

And I say give the demo a go. See if you like it.

my gamertag is as shown above, RabidcalviN
kinda frustrating finding people for playing
cod4 with in the ToJ clan
sign me up for any temas u guys got going
ill be happy to join

thanks,
RabidcalviN

i agree. cod4 is getting overpopulated with spawn killers and i don't have the time to devote to learning spawn positions to counter it, so this will most likely be my next game. i tried the demo and liked it a lot, even though there was virtually no communication between squad mates.

Halo 3 clan?

Sorry i havent been very active on the forum guys, i totally forgot all my logon info =p. But ANYWAYS is there already a halo 3 clan? Or do we need to start one, because im really interested in getting at least a 5 man team, maybe more, together to compete in the Halo 3 league. Talk to me if youre interested!

By the way, if we are interested in a new clan, i have a website from an old clan me and sum friends were trying to start but never worked out. Its basically a forum thats not really used anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back