• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Great Idea. I wish you would have caught me a few months ago.

My plate is really full right now. I'll let you know if something opens up.

Hi Shredded Wheat. Glad to see your out and about. I have Halo 3 but I rarely play it. I will be looking forward to a match one day. I like COD4 right now and I'm eagerly waiting for UT3 to be released for it. hoorah!!!! :) I just hope it will be like the PS3 and have the mouse and keyboard option.

haha alright thnx guys, ya im interested in starting a sort-of all around clan. Because i play COD4 as well and i wouldnt mind arranging things for that.Just let me know what you guys think because i still have a website dedicated to sum clan i tried to start not too long ago with a good friend of mine

Looking for leadership

The X-Box live chapter is looking for a leader. If you feel you can handle this level of responsiblity, have the time to put into it.. and would enjoy being elevated to ToJ staff then please email me (rizzrat AT gmail DOT com).

Serving in ToJ is a great part of Christian ministry and very rewarding.

Duties would include:

Managing other members into a staff team for x-box live.
Organising and handling x-box gamertags
Intorducing new members and recruiting
Handling meetings and events
keeping forums regulated and active.
etc.. etc..

I'll be on.

Hey guys, i've been able to find alot of time to play my 360 as of late. My gamertag is Inkelisthe2nd

I'm good to play Halo3, and may be able to rent anything else if there is a game night.

Also, i think i'm gonna go pick up Civilization revolution tonight.

I picked it up the other day... It's a solid game. Right about now I'm wishing I would have gotten rainbow six vegas 2.

I've been trying to find a copy of this game. I played the demo and it was a lot of fun, I wished that I could keep playing. But, I don't have an XBox so I wouldn't be able to join you.

Alias75 here. i play call of duty 4, have halo 3, gears of war(and GoW 2 in November!!), fight night round 3, medal of honor airborne, and burnout revenge. Friday and Saturday night is my usual time to play. send me an invite.

This is SOG Phoenix. I play COD4, Halo 3, and a few others. My 360 is in for repair atm but I'll have it back in a few weeks. Just send me a FR request when you get the time.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Anyone that has it and plays online, add me, my name is "supmyman7".

Such an amazing game to play online.

Though I won't be around until August 15th. Next four weeks are gonna be crazy.

Hello

Hi, while I am not Christian I joined the forums in hopes of meeting nice people to play on XBOX Live. I know several people from the WoW chapter since my guild merged with Redeemed a couple of years ago. They were great people to play with so I'm hoping the Xbox Chapter is similar :) Anyhow, my gamertag is Gulpo if you'd like to add me. If you were in the WoW chapter, I was Wolfsburg on Stonemaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back