• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was just announced that the Wii version won't have downloadable content at launch (and maybe never) nor World Tour mode, I no longer plan to buy Rock Band for the Wii.

Unfortunately, I'm still a long ways off from buying a 360 or Playstation 3, so I won't be able to join in the fun any time soon.

Elihu is thinking of picking up the title soon. If he does, I might give the guitar or drums a try when I visit him in Tulsa.

xbox 360 live?

do we have a forum thing for xbox 360? i just got it soo im playing alot... jw cause it would be fun to play with ppl i know =)

I have not seen anyone on my Friends list plating RSV2 except FIRE. I hear it is just like the first with a few improvements. Being as I did not like the first one I think I am sticking with COD4 lol.

What is your gamertag? I play Rainbow six Vegas 2, MLB 08, Forza 2, COD 4, Halo 3, Orange box, Madden & NCAA 08, GRAW 2. My gamertag is Broocewayne9. Add me to friends if you like. I am always looking for people to play with. See ya online!

howdy

hey guys i had a post that got moved from the redeemed forums but thought id introduce myself anyways! im zack and 15 and an ex wow addict. trying out some new games and stuff and xbox live sounded like fun!
um games i have.. i have i think all of the CODs and Las vegas 1, Gears of war, ghost recon adv warfighters 2,and some other ones.

Sweet! Another ex-wow player! I think you and I may be the only ones lol. Blizz doesn't like people like us but oh well. I'll add you to friends list asap. i wouldn't mind doing some GRAW 2 seeing i have never played it even though i own it, lol. CoD 4 is my current fav. cya online dude! if you see me online, shoot me an invite or request.

i really need to try GRAW 2 online but havent played it in so long i think ill get demolished!
and btw on COD 4 ppl keep tlaking about having 2 p90s but it will only let u carry 1 of that type of gun in create a character right? im lost lol

Hey guys:p I just picked up an Xbox360 this week and got COD4 and rainbow6 vegas 1. Trying to get back my shooter skills but its been a LONG time since I played them so there is lots of rust lol

i really need to try GRAW 2 online but havent played it in so long i think ill get demolished!
and btw on COD 4 ppl keep tlaking about having 2 p90s but it will only let u carry 1 of that type of gun in create a character right? im lost lol

Can only carry one p90 at a time but there is a perk that lets you carry a second gun instead of a pistol then just swap an empty one for a fully loaded one. It's quicker to swap to a pistol (or gun) instead of reloading in a heated battle.

ya i know i have that perk but someone was saying that they liked carrying 2 p90s and ive seen ppl with 2 of the same guns after i die and im watching them lol
so is it that they just pick them up or what?
o well and where whats your gamertag? ill add ya cause im tired of playing with lil like 8 yr olds that cuss..

kk sounds good ill add ya when i get on
btw what do u guys suggest tolvl? ive heard headquarters and ive heard hardcore search and destroy

headquarters will level you up pretty quick. I haven't played the other one. As long as you can keep the headquarters in control it adds 5 points every few seconds. If you get in the room first to start the capture or start destroying it ,then 20 points is yours. 15 if second one there.

well ive given up on headquarters for a while lol
i got stuck on doing hardcore from now on cause its so much more realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back