Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misc Discussion

I just ordered Halo 3, and my brother keeps saying he's going to get COD4, but so far he hasn't.

Wish I could play more at night, but the Xbox isn't mine...

yo, I'm old to TOJ... yet new to Xbox... so...

Gamertag: GlitchNJ

ToJ Username: Glitch
Systems: Xbox 360
List of Games:

- Halo 3
- Virtual Fighter 5
- NHL 2k8
- Fifa '08

(all are on the 360)

Send me some of your guys' info. and add me a as a friend on Live.
Thanks,
Glitch

Gamer tag- MLG PeRFeKTioN
ToJ username- Elykj
System- Xbox 360

List of games-

-Halo 2
-Halo 3
-Call of Duty 4
-Gears of War
-Call of Duty 3

(If you were windering yes I am a MLG Pro Gamer- MLG=Major League Gamong) :)

how nice that i got the red ring of death on the last friday of january. that makes me so happy that i lost my 360 and perhaps the free game too. thank you so much microsoft.

Well, now you can get a Falcon :) I RROD in October, and bought my Falcon Elite on Friday.

haven't post in awhile but I do have to say that Alias75 is keeping the fun going with Call of Duty 4 multiplayer right now. We are definily having a good time with the guys we have and hoping to get some more in. Its a blast!

Rock Band

I'd really like to get together to play with some people, but I can't play at night (box isn't mine). I can do vocals on hard/expert, guitar on medium, and drums on easy.

Looking for Christian gamers

Hey guys (and gals?)...I'm new here and haven't read ALL of this thread, but I'm looking for some people who believe in having FUN playing Call of Duty 4 (and other xbox 360 games for that matter). I am REALLY enjoying the online play right now, but hearing all of the other people on there is getting pretty darn annoying!! Anyone else feel the same??

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Hey guys what's up? I am just looking for anyone who might be interested in playing some RSV2 when it comes out. I probably will not get be getting it either tommorrow or on friday. Anyone who wants to play, just reply to the thread or send me a message on xbox live (Broocewayne9). I didn't play the first game but would like to do some online coop and multiplayer. Cya!

i'll probably get it, but only when the dave ramsey financial peace university plan allows for it. i try not to trade in games either because it makes me mad to spend $60 on a game and get $6 for it in trade. if you don't know what i'm talking about, visit daveramsey.com or trade in a game at gamestop. meanwhile i'll be playing cod4. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back