• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I've been coming and going. Lately I've been spending my time cooking some fools in Halo 3. Haven't been on Strike or anything like that in quite some time. Plus now that I'm done with college and now working a real job, I don't have the same time to kick back and play games. But I'm around.

as a result of the possibility of a ps3 branch, i have purchased cod4 for the ps3 as well. wal-mart price matched a sears ad and i got the game new for $40. not bad. my ps3 sits idle most of the time but will get more playtime now. i still prefer the 360 version mainly because communication is a breeze compared to the degree from MIT needed to use a bluetooth headset for the ps3. other than that, the game is identical as far as i can tell. i know this is slightly off topic, but i didn't have anywhere else to put it.:D;)

Virtual Fighter 5

I just picked up an Xbox 360... and we will be getting Live in approximately a week... or so...

my question.

Does anyone have Virtual Fighter 5?

and...

is there any titles for the 360 that are on absolute demand for Live play?

i'm still wrestling with myself whether to get Halo... or not... I don't like FPS on console... but i know that from the previous ones, the game is relatively fun. please... don't say Halo... You can give me your BRIEF review on Halo only if you add in some Criticism.

Well I'm sure you can go anywhere and get pluses and minuses of Halo 3. I'll just say I enjoy it online and leave it at that. Call of Duty 4 is a popular one online these days, even though it is FPS. As are a number of the upcoming games. I'm thinking Battlefield Bad Company at the moment. But right now I'd say that is what all of the games that absolutely demand Live are right now, FPS.

Guitar Hero 3's a fun game. But playing online gets old after so long. FIFA 08 can be fun online if you enjoy soccer.

Newbie....

Hey guy and gals,

my family got a xbox360 for Christmas and a few games (Halo3, Marvel Alliance & Guitar Hero III). I am considering upgrading my xbox live account to play some good multi-player online games and was wondering what some of you were playing.

I also am looking for a game for to play with my wife. What I would really like is a multi-player (as in two players on one xbox) RPG style that is gonna take more than 2 days to complete. Any recommendations?

Honestly i dont know your preferences or whatnot but gears of war was a good game. other than that i really have no idea about games on the xbox besides the ones already mentioned lol

gears of war is a great game for split screen co-op. ultimate alliance is actually a good choice for an rpg style co-op as well. halo 3 also has co-op with up to 4 people on or offline. most of us with 360's are playing call of duty 4 and not much else for right now, with a few halo 3 die hards. if you watch sale ads you can get call of duty 4 for about $40 new. my gamertag is Alias75. check out my friends list for a good selection of fellow christians to game with or just ask for a list if you don't have a gold account.

Orange Box is ok. On the 360, it doesn't have the same following it has on PC. COD4 is pretty popular online these days, but just 1 person per console. Also I figure when Bad Company comes out, we'll see more of the same. Unfortunately, I can't really think of any MP RPG games. Gears is fairly good though for single box coop.

FPS's have to have a certain amount of Sci-Fi or fantasy in them for me. The COD series is a little to realistic for someone who has been there IRL. :(

Thanks for all your input, I think I am gonna grab Gears and Oblivion and keep my eye out for new stuff.

Welcome pbshaver , if looking for something other that rpg's try out the demo of Burnout Paradise. I'll be purchasing it when it gets released. Also NFS Pro Street. Adding a steering wheel makes it that much more fun even though it doesn't quite respond like the hand held controllers. But with the force feedback it's more realistic. :) :)

I picked up COD4 over the weekend. I've been playing with a group of friends a lot lately. But if I see any of you online, I'll probably send you an invite.

I guess I must be one of the lucky ones and have not had any problems yet. Although every single time i turn it on i always ask myself "is this the time I see red"? hopefully some of you will get your systems back quickly and with no more problems.

Also, if anyone wants to practice and get to know the game, send me a game invitation. I would love to get a game going to get better.

I picked up CoD4 and have played the first mission in the single player but boy do I need some work. if anyone is willing I would like to brush up on some practice. Just send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back