• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when you rent it so I can try to meet you online to play some. 4 vs. 4 is awesome, but it's still a lot of fun with 2 mercs vs. 1 spy, or even 1 vs. 1. (2 spys and 1 merc doesn't seem to work too well)

I would have except I wasn't home...and I don't have MechAssault (I did, but I sold it because I was one of the few people who didn't like the game.  
rock.gif
)

Get SP:PT, CStrike, or R63 and I'll join you though.
biggrin.gif

That would be cool. A friend from my church just got it yesterday and he can play on Live through his brother's account (actually it's his brother's xbox too), so if you're interested in a specific time, I'll see if he can get on and we can either play 2 vs. 1 or we can see if someone else is interested in joining us (like if PureFun can rent it maybe).

Now that I've had a chance to sit down and play this, I must say I'm glad I got it. It's very enjoyable. It's been a little annoying on multiplayer because I haven't been that good but I'm learning and getting better. Overall, a very good game.

Wow! Awesome!  *runs out the door*

edit: Cool, I finally have one of my own. I bought Halo, two extra controllers, and got a free Star Wars: Clone Wars cd and I payed just under $240 for it - not too bad. I almost got Xbox Live! but I think i'll wait until Staracraft and Halo2 come out
smile.gif

Now all I have to do is figure out how to play Halo over the internet...

Yeah, we would hold tournaments at our house and there would be like eight guys over nearly every day for about a five week period. It was the most fun I think I have ever had playing a video game, or any game for that matter.

Um, I'm wondering if the system link network will be able to work with players using the pc? . . .

Nope...the Xbox and PC versions of the game are based on a different engine I believe...would increase the user base though
smile.gif

Last I checked, Startcraft Ghost is going to be single player only. Halo 2 will be cool, but it's gonna be a while. If you want a reason to get live, you need to pick up Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. It's the most original multiplayer game, and is one of the most fun. I'd say that it's the best reason to have an Xbox and Xbox Live right now.

I have played it on Gamespy a few times. Let me know if you get it working or if you have any questions. Setting it up isn't too difficult. The trickiest part is forwarding the necessary ports on your firewall (if you have one).

If Blizzard doesn't make Ghost Live! or at least mulitplayer capable then there is a strong possibility I won't buy it.

Blizzard, are you reading this!?

I was reading the Blizzard Insider today and here is what I found:

"BI: What is the game's multiplayer like? How long do you expect multiplayer games to last?

GT: The plans for multiplayer are still evolving and a lot still needs to be kept under wraps, but we can say this - the MP gameplay will support a cooperative aspect as well as combative - and will add some great content over and above the single-player missions.
"

Cool, it looks like you'll not only be able to play head to head but cooperative as well.

Click here to read the entire interview.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (holycrusader @ April 04 2004,2:06)]sweet. starcraft ghost is gonna be awesome. Mix between halo and splinter cell i'm hearing.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.  Cool, tactical and stealth elements in one game, sweet.  Also, I'm really looking forward to the melee weapons, they should be really awesome and fun to use.
Also, can you imagine playing head to head with Wraiths and Goliaths!? Awesome!

Hmm,

While I don't really favor most of the stealth genre games I did find Pandora Tomorrow very addicting. I only rented it and do not have an account, so I can't play any form of multiplayer (I rented it thinking I could play multiplayer offline). I was reading on the cover and apparently you can get a get a few months free to a Live! subscription if you buy the game - is this true? If it is, I'm sure the game and the online play is worth $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back