• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
8:30 EST works for me. I'll start a server around then. If you don't have me on your friends list, add me (Dan12R) and join in. We can do like last time. After a while we can open it to anyone.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I don't think I have you on my list, so I'll have to add you next time I'm on. (unless you're on first and you can just add Tolkien)
biggrin.gif

I heard on the radio today that Microsoft is most likely going to be dropping the price of the Xbox by $30 this May. I believe that means the price will be something like $150.

If (when) the price drops more in the future, I'll probably pick up a spare one to play with modifying (turn it into a linux workstation).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Mar. 20 2004,2:34)]If (when) the price drops more in the future, I'll probably pick up a spare one to play with modifying (turn it into a linux workstation).
Dude, I was thinking the same thing.
biggrin.gif

Dan,

I'm not sure what happened. We were playing and then everything froze for a few seconds and then I got kicked out and it said the game was no longer available. I saw you still on and I kept trying to join, but it kept telling me your game was no longer available...and then you weren't on anymore.

Anyway, sorry there wasn't a better turnout. We'll try it again some other time I guess.

For some reason my internet took a dive. I lost all internet access for like an hour. I saw you leave the game, then about 10 seconds later it said it lost connection with Live. I then heard AIM shutdown on my computer and I knew what happened. Sorry about all that. Hopefully next time we won't have that problem.

No problem. I kind of suspected something like that happened on your end. I actually used to have that as a reoccuring problem in my last apartment. I'd be playing online with my Dreamcast and suddenly the internet would stop working. It was very frustrating.

We'll try to plan it better next time and hopefully we can get a few more people to commit.

I'm picking up SC:pT sometime in the next couple of days (hopefully today), and you can expect to see me online with it quite a bit. From what I've been told, the multiplayer game is amazing!

If any of you get it, let me know.

Ive yet to hear anything less then perfect about the MP of SC:pT,Ill end up getting it on PC here soon, since I lack an XBox :eek:

I'm looking at picking it up this weekend. The MP does sound like it'll be great. I can't wait to give it a try. If I do get it this weekend, I'll see you online.

I have not heard too much about that game....I guess I should look in to it :)

I have not yet played the original Splinter Cell, so perhaps this would be a good buy for me.

The first one is fun but I'd just say skip it and play Pandora Tomorrow instead. The single player game is very similar between the two and the mulitplayer game is what makes this a 'must own' title.

I picked up the game tonight and so far all I can say is, "WOW!"

Hey ive got a friend comin over tonight and we have plans to play some mechassault onlilne (thanks to the brilliant idea of letting 2 people play on the same xbox... on the SAME ACCOUNT!!!!!) and i havent been on lately or played with anybody so if anyone's free tonight (fri. 3-27) and wants to play some mechassault i should be on anywhere from like 6 to like 3AM, most likely around 8-10. so hope to see ya there!

Ok, um...

1) You're not on my friends list as of now.
2) I don't know what your gamertag is.
3) I really have no way to play with ya, do I?

Coolness.

When I bought my Xbox, it came with 12 free rentals, so I am gonna try it out before I get it
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back