• Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, my wife had other plans.
sad.gif
 It looks like I won't be home until after 9:30pm CST.

If people are interested, feel free to go on without me.  I sincerly apologize 'cause I was expecting to be at home tonight.

Let's also try to plan it another time when we have more time to organize something (next friday night is bad for me though).

Oh yeah, I was looking at your list too and you can add a couple of more Live games to me.

Tetris Worlds
Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Im new to the boards but I will start posting here. I have an xbox and am about to get live and topspin this month.

I check these posts and all. It's just been awhile since I've been working on moving my PC from Win ME to Win XP Pro.

Add the following games to my list:
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Top Spin
Sega GT Online
Colin McRae Rally 04 (only does time posting, but I'll be on that)

I remember hearing something about this. Do you know of where I could go to read more about these upcoming changes?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting in some Counter Strike on this coming Saturday (March 20). Also what time would be good?

Sounds good to me depending on what I have to do on Saturday. I have class in the morning, and I have no idea what else I have planned for the rest of the day. (it's only tuesday and I'm not sure if my wife has any plans for us)

yeah i should be able to play- just let me know when. Evening would most likley work best for me- like after 6 or 7, i'll check and let ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back