• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi eveyone, I have just reconnected my Xbox to the internet and I was wondering if there was any Christians that play on the Xbox Live or not. Currently I have a few games (PC games will always over rule console games IMO) the games I have right now for Xbox is Star Wars Battlefront and Clone Wars. and then Tetris and an old football game I think it is Football Fever 04. I am thinking on getting Battlefront II the first one is fun to play so II should be just as fun. If any one here plays, please add me to their firends list my gamer tag is LivingByFaith2 I would like to meet other Christians that play Xbox Live also

XBL Battlefront 2

Anyone pick up battlefront 2? It's pretty awesome but you see a lot of game with lag online. I think it's from people trying to host larger games than their internet connections can support. I played in a couple of small group games that were great though. The space battles are a lot of fun!

I have this game, I think it is fun to play, to me it is hard to get use to how the space flight controls are, it will only take a short time to get use to them I think. I played only once so far on-line and it went OK, I think there was only 2 other live players so it was smooth playing, I haven't had the chance to play on-line since I got the game over a week ago. I am sure now that it has been out longer it has more people playing on-line. Any one else want to try to team up and play Battlefront 2, let me know, I am looking for others to play Xbox Live with. Game tag name is LivingbyFaith2

Who's still out there?

Hey, I'm planning on going through my friend's list when I get 360 and clearing out people I don't know/play with anymore. So if you're still on Live and everything, let me know so you don't get deleted. For those who don't have me on their friend's list yet, my GT is Dan12R

Don't delete meh! Pilgrim03..Although I may get a new username too.. But oh well.

Are you getting the 360 as soon as it comes out?

Yeah. I'm looking into getting 360 when it comes out. It's a matter of being able to get my hands on one though. Also, I was wondering if maybe one of you more tech savvy people knew how to get your gamercard in your signature on these boards. I've got mine over one my myspace profile (http://www.myspace.com/dan12r) but haven't been able to figure out how to get it up here.

Xbox 360

So..who has it? Thoughts? Cool things? Opinions? (If you have it..otherwise shh)

:)

(I don't have it, I just thought I would be the first to start the new xbox spam)

hmm missed an opportunity...they're all sold out :(

should have order few and sold it on ebay hehe...

they're going twice the retail price...

.seek.

I got one and I'm loving it. I've got a few design issues with it (for example, the power button and eject button looks stupid when the console's horizontal since th symbols are sideways). But that's about it. I've been playing PDZ and PGR3 and they're both great games.

I don't have one. While I'd love to, I really would like to wait until the price drops and the kinks are worked out.

My wife said I can get one, but I'm waiting a little bit for the hype to die down. I got some back pay from a raise recently and I've been doing some side work for people. Part of that money is going to the 360. I'm also selling some stuff online to help raise money. (anyone need any RAM or CPUs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back