• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Live! games that a ToJ clan could form for?

I was just curious, as I thought it'd be pretty cool. The weekly Halo 2 matches didn't seem to take off.

IceBladePOD said:
I was going to wait for that on 360. The 360 version should be more akin to its PC counterpart.

True...but I'm not getting a 360 for at least a year (no tengo dinero), so I'll probably get the Xbox version. :rolleyes:

Tolkien said:
True...but I'm not getting a 360 for at least a year (no tengo dinero), so I'll probably get the Xbox version. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not sure whether or not to get a Xbox 360 now or wait and get games for my GCN, Xbox, and DS. Just half of the Xbox 360's price could net quite a few recent games for those systems.

Xbox 360 or a few "current-gen" games and a new fully functioning car speedometer? Budget restrictions are fun!!!

Actually, I checked and at the moment Battlefront II is only coming out for Xbox (not 360), PS2, and PSP.

I'll definitely rent it and then I'll decide if I want to buy.

Tolkien said:
Actually, I checked and at the moment Battlefront II is only coming out for Xbox (not 360), PS2, and PSP.

I'll definitely rent it and then I'll decide if I want to buy.

That's weird, I just checked Gamestop's page and they removed the Battlefield 2 pre-order for Xbox 360. IGN Xbox mentions the game in a preview, but it doesn't look like there's a solid release date.

battlefront 2 beta

just to let you know, battlefront 2 for pc is in open beta right now, still kind of buggy at times, but it's a great game. you can download it from fileplanet... yah i know it's for pc and it's not a console, but it's still a great game :p

Anyone wanna make a halo2 clan?

or reinvite me please lol. i never see anyone on. and i play halo2 on a regular basis. but im clanless and wanted to join one.

I haven't played halo2 online in forever. :( Talk to Tolkien or Tek7, I am not sure of the status of the Xbox Live chapter. I am in the process of softmodding my xbox, as I don't feel like paying for live anymore, and they erased my account because I forgot to update my credit card number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back