• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
madden 09 sucks it is the worst football game in that series the graphics are great but the gameplay is a lack luster

It's not any worse than 07 was. I never played 08, but at least there's new stuff in it.

I just picked up a 3 month card for Gold, so if anyone has Too Human and is up for co-op in that hit me up :D

Wish I had an Import Wii and a few of the fighting cames..like the new Capcom vs and the Naruto Shippuuden ones...so sad that you can you Freeloader anymore on Wii

L4D exceeded my expectations. VERY fun. VERY team-oriented. In fact, I played several matches last night and the two times that no one was speaking went horribly. You cannot run off to get kills or you will all end up dead. You absolutely have to use team work. Playing as Infected is disturbing with the sound up, but also rewarding.

I can't wait to play this with the ToJ guys and gals.

Wish I had an Import Wii and a few of the fighting cames..like the new Capcom vs and the Naruto Shippuuden ones...so sad that you can you Freeloader anymore on Wii
Region locking fails.

The solution: Homebrew. You'll need a copy of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, an assortment of files, a bit of technical knowledge, and much patience.

I have the Homebrew Channel and RegionFree raedy to go. The only thing keeping me from importing Tatsunoko v. Capcom is the price ($72.90 plus shipping on Play-Asia).

</offtopic>

If/when I ever get a Xbox 360, I may have to spend a few points on Samurai Shodown II. SSIV was the game I played during college, but SSIV didn't include Cham-Cham.

EDIT: And I've heard of and even read the Wikipedia article on Blazblue. I'd love to play it, but don't have the hardware for it.

EDIT: Wait, isn't Blazblue only available to play in arcades? Which are more or less dead in the US (or at least in the Midwest)?

Last edited:
I've considered getting Virtua Fighter on 360. But I usually had better things to spend my money on. Now that I've got some Christmas cash and wondering what to spend it on, that may be where I go. I've got another week until work starts up again so maybe I'll go rent it here first. Other than that, I haven't really gotten into too many fighting games in a while. I think the last one I had was Dead or Alive when it came out shortly after the launch of the 360.

BlazBlue is for sure hitting PS3 in the US (from what I have read so far), and I'd imagine 360 as well. I don't think the cabinets will ever make their way here, especially seeing as how legitimate copies of Street Fighter IV aren't going to.

I'm not sure how Guilty Gear 2: Overture is, I know it's supposed to be a bit different style wise, but it might be ok.

Last edited:
I'll be picking this up soon. If i can't afford a purchase, I'll at least rent it. It was tempting yeserday, Gamestop has had it $10 off the 26th-28th, but Too Human was much harder to pass up.

It's neat so far, I'm really not that far in, just a few minutes. Usually a 10 hour campaign takes me a couple weeks. I figure a 10 hour campaign x 6 classes + replaying classes for gear = worth $40, especially since the co-op seems fun

I played the Too Human demo and agreed with the reviews. Sadly, too, because I followed that game's development for YEARS. Once I got my hands on it, though, it just didn't live up to my expectations.

I got Left 3 Dead because of that $10/off sale. That was my reasoning, at least.

I'm not sure what many of the reviews said, as I've only read one, and it wasn't really a review. I just know what my brother said so that's what I went off of. Silicon Knights definitely went the wrong way in blaming the game's shortcomings on Epic though, and fell victim to their own hype machine. Hopefully though, with the way things are going for them, they'll manage to complete the trilogy.

I'm gonna try to fix my Live tonight and make sure everything is set correctly, to see if I can stop the random disconnects. I should be up for some L4D over this upcoming four-day weekend for me.

i have it as well. Alias75 is my gamertag, and yes, i haven't been on in a long time, but the holidays will do that to a parent. :)

i know that cod 5 is out, but don't count out cod 4 for some great multiplayer, especially if you can get a room full of people for private matches. i'm not even sure how to spell hockey in oklahoma, but i like halo 3(can't believe no one has mentioned this one), gears 2, cod 5, cod 4, burnout revenge, medal of honor airborne, and lego star wars, also castle crashers on xbla is a blast.

Left 4 Dead Game Night (Part Deaux)

I'm not sure how the first L4D game night went but I'm anxious to get in on one. Would love a little notice so I can plan to be available, especially if we start before 8:30 PM EST. Is anyone ready for another one?

i dont think that will be a problem we had 10 players the last game night so we can do another let me plan it out. It will be on a weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back